Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Neglecting The Old Games?

Fashion Designer

Lightbulb Neglecting The Old Games?

Is good & fantastic you guys are expanding your business & providing the gamers more games. However, you guys are neglecting previous games! No updates! This shouldn't be! It seems very manipulative strategy. You guys have new games to distract the gamers' voices. I suggest, you guys should set a problem solving team.

Rhino Keeper
    Well, that's their strategy. There was never a real update of the old games and there will be no update. Even Fashion Story will see no update whatsoever.

There are no "free weekly updates" of any of the games, as they advertise for each and every game.

TeamLava is a bunch of LIARS!!!
    Prove me wrong, TeamLava, PLEASE!

Fashion Designer
    Now, chvchv, your "Prove me wrong, TeamLava, PLEASE!" is another good strategy but still, they knew this kind of strategy long ago. Good but not workable! But I like it!

I don't see the problem here. After all you will lose interest eventually and maybe start playing another game.

Sorry, I forgot that some people put al lot of real money in the game. In that case I understand your frustration.

Fashion Designer
    I bought restaurant story gems in the first week but not since because as you said there are no (real) updates.

New Resident
    When is this coming out on Android, or Treasure Story or Night Club story? They should also work on a Fametown type adaptation at this rate they should have the Fametown app for iphone/ipad out in 2 hours, and the android versions out by 2013.

Rhino Keeper
    So there still won't be any "weekly updates"? This is how you advertise for the games.

Executive Chef
    Lolol of course not.
    Quote Originally Posted by chvchv View Post
    So there still won't be any "weekly updates"? This is how you advertise for the games.

Fashion Designer
    It doesn't need me to say more! You just stated more regular updates but not weekly updates as you promoted on itunes!
    Quote Originally Posted by Norman View Post
    We are definitely not thinking about neglecting the old games in our lineup. We are currently working on updates for them that will be released soon. You should also see more regular updates for those games soon. It might not be as often as you would like, but you will see updates.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast