Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Land expansion

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by BatCrzy2 View Post
    New creatures today with a new habitat exclusive to them, and I?m out of space (with 642 runes saved)! Should I even bother with the Colosseum or Storybook? Adding my request to the others for land expansion...please!!
    my last 3 colosseum are in storage and I only have a little over 300 ruins so I do know the frustration. I'll play the colosseum without using gems because it's at least something to do. I want to know why we can't communicate with the devs directly. My other games I can contact them and they answer me via email but S8 doesn't answer. They fix things but they don't communicate back.

I desperately need land or I have to stop playing I don't have many duplicate animals left to delete and I can't delete anymore habitats without deleting my animals.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Callyvitale19 View Post
    my last 3 colosseum are in storage and I only have a little over 300 ruins so I do know the frustration. I'll play the colosseum without using gems because it's at least something to do. I want to know why we can't communicate with the devs directly. My other games I can contact them and they answer me via email but S8 doesn't answer. They fix things but they don't communicate back.
    yes, they seem to be shooting themselves in the foot! I have no problem spending money on this game but if I have to keep everything in storage, what is there to spend money on? I wish you could travel to another land where all your extra creatures could live until you need them!

It?s really not good!!! I dont even have any duplicate animals, its gotten to the point where I?m having to sell my common animals that are the least expensive ones at Level 15 in order to play the new storybook!!!

I have 315 Runes, NO Deorations, 5 new animals in storage and 2 new animals that are stuck on the breeding posts because there?s no room to expand!!!

This is frustrating!!!

forum rules
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 06-25-18 at 09:43 PM. Reason: Removed strike comment - see forum rules

If they would at least react and post that they hear us and are working on it...

Im on my last expantion and I dont get why they start event after event. Why dont they pause for a week an just concentrate on new expantions. Theres so much space: MAKE IT USEABLE!
    I was so happy when we got expantions two times in a row without having to ask for it but only a few months later it seems like that was way to easy and no real plan for the future -.-

Or how about a storage at least?
    You guys would get money, we would get room and could put away all the ugly animals we had to breed/hatch/evolve?
    Last edited by littelprince0313; 06-09-18 at 06:23 PM.

Fashion Designer
    What I would like to see is some two way conversation between us, the players and the devs. My other games actually communicate with the people who play their games, either on fb or thru e-mails. I know if I ask a question that they will listen and answer me. Heck, one actually sent me an e-mail asking for suggestions. We need land and by now I'm pretty sure you know it but why won't you tell us why you aren't trying to help us? At least if you communicated with us, we would know that you care. Without land I can't purchase any new habitats, I can't place new creatures, I can't feed them and there is no reason for me to buy gems. Please, don't you see that you're hurting your own bottom line by not letting us play FFS?

Rhino Keeper
    Add me to the list of players needing more land! I still have some room in a few of my habitats for animals but won't be able to get any new habitats. We need another round of expansions please! I've also suggested some type of storage for animals already hatched like in DS(stable) and I also like the suggestion of separating into different worlds within the game.

Fashion Designer
    I've pretty much have hit the place that when my gems are gone that I'm going as well. They have an "I don't care attitude" because if they cared about the people that pay them they would at least address us and let us know. Out of all the games I am playing or have played S8 are the only devs without a two way conversation either by FB, e-mail or some kind of in game communication. Not to mention they have completely ignored those of us that lost more than 100 pts on the WE. This could be a great game if only they would communicate why they act like they don't care
    Last edited by Callyvitale19; 06-26-18 at 09:17 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    More expansions please!!!!

I need more expansion too!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast