Fashion Designer
    Out of space AGAIN - Send more expansions soon PLZ S8
    Baking lots of HappyHearts here at my Bakery

Rhino Keeper
    S8 please give us more expansions
    impossible to buy new creatures
    missing a lot because of this

New Resident
    I too am getting desperate now for the ability to open up more land. I have been playing almost since it was released. I purchase new habitats & now I am unable to do so, because I have no where to place them. It's sad because I really like this game. I also wish they would not have the events one after the other and leave a few weeks in between to allow you to breed animals or do other things you can't do because the events are continuously coming out.
    Please allow us to expand soon.

Just for your information: game is nearly unplayeble by now - I have around 15 animal places left so next month/sept I will be at my end as we have to hatch so many animals per month - it‘s really sad that no one is interessted in our problem and that no one cares that we cant play normally anymore - apart from the fact that I buy less gem habitats now cause there‘s no space and I have to save room for the really pretty ones - isnt at least this giving you guys a reason to act?!
    Last edited by littelprince0313; 07-31-18 at 06:38 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Callyvitale19 View Post
    I'm sorry to keep repeating myself but without new land available I can't get new habitats for event animals so I have to find dups to sell so I can at least hatch what I need to get pts or complete a quest. The event animals i hatched are scattered thru out my forest. If there isn't any extensions very very soon I definitely won't be able to do any future events. I've been playing FFS for a few yrs now and I hate the thought that I may have to quit playing. This has happened before with one other game because all my new animals just went into storage. After several months I just uninstalled the game and downloaded FFS and now here I go again. Please S8 either give us land expansions or slow down with all the new things you release if you want players to keep playing. This seems to be an ongoing problem with a few of your games. I would think this constant problem is costing you money on several of your games. The more land available the more habitats that are purchased, the more gems are spent. It's a win - win. Please

Edit: Unbelievable. I just went in and did a search for expansion and I found several pages, I started counting how many threads there were for expansion. I finally stopped after finding NINE S8 games having problems with expansion. If this is deliberate then it's not a very smart thing. Please S8 put more developers to work on expansion in all your games because frustrated players don't spend money. I need land so I can purchase habitats and in order to get these habitats I need to purchase gems.
    They might as well call this game fantasy storage.
    This is so true. I only play FFS and DS, but in both games we are desperate for expansions and ways to expand quickly enough to keep up with all the new animals as they are released. I don't understand why they want their players to get so frustrated.

New Resident
    They are just not listening! It?s becoming a game no one can enjoy once you reach a certain level.

Quote Originally Posted by metromiss View Post
    They are just not listening! It?s becoming a game no one can enjoy once you reach a certain level.
    Im so close on: can not play - like never before and no one seems to care (side note got 2 more expantions update in CS in the last month - why does it work there!?!!?)

Angry New land release

Now I have gotten to the stage where I will not be able to play one of my favourite games due to no more land!Please give us more land,or did we waste money on runic and concussive animals for nothing!! I have not been able to buy anymore of the new habitats! I will run out of room for any new animals soon!
    Last edited by purple_58; 03-29-19 at 05:22 PM. Reason: New thread

Rhino Keeper
    I have been playing since the beginning and now can't play because I can't expand.I can't get new animals because there is no where to put them and I miss out on events and sales for the same reason.Game is unplayable.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sandygin View Post
    I have been playing since the beginning and now can't play because I can't expand.I can't get new animals because there is no where to put them and I miss out on events and sales for the same reason.Game is unplayable.
    Ditto. Who is in charge of this game? They need to get on it NOW!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast