Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Land expansion

Land expansion

S8, PLEASE release more room to expand! I love this game but really can?t play much now. If you can?t release more places to expand, can you allow us to buy animals & habitats & participate in the events without having to hatch animals to get the rewards until you can release land to expand? The reason we are in this situation, is because we have been loyal, long time players. PLEASE HELP US OUT!

Players, let’s let S8 know that we need more expansions. Perhaps write an idea for S8 to help us out.

New Resident
    I run into that problem occasionally!!

Fashion Designer
    Well it seems I've reached that point again where I can no longer expand anymore. Please S8 let us expand some more land for all the habitats you keep releasing with every new event. Thanks

About 2 weeks now I am maxed out with land expansions they have been good at adding new plots maybe next month!

New Resident
    Oh noooooo!! I’m at max expansions again!! I cannot upgrade any more habitats either as they are all 4 animal ones.... pleeeeease can we have more space ������

Rhino Keeper
    I'm in need of some space too... 🙁
    It would be nice to have expansions in a different area and in the low plots next to the water

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by tahitii View Post
    I'm in need of some space too... ��
    It would be nice to have expansions in a different area and in the low plots next to the water

hopefully they will include some more land expansion with the next event.

Fashion Designer
    What I would like to see is the different islands separated into separate countries or regions that are accessed by some sort of portal, so that one's entire collection of habitats would not have to load at once. This would make it easier to add expansions, as the display memory burden could be reduced significantly. We already "travel" to different locations when we mine or battle. If some of the surrounding land plots were converted into separate sections, wouldn't that make game play more flexible!

Doesn't Dragon Story do something like this? It's been ages since I played, but I think there were portals in your kingdom where you traveled to another land where you could expand and add habitats separate from your main location?

I get that the game is constantly becoming more and more memory intensive. I appreciate that apparently there's now code that stops the animal animations when the load starts to become extreme. I think having our forests separated into different locations would be a big help and allow adding expansions to be a lot easier.
    Primary FFS Account - Persepheny
    Secondary FFS Account - Sakrysta
    Tertiary FFS Account - MenollyPiper
    Post containing my battle strengths list: Testing & Results Post #136 - Last updated: 2019-04-22

Fashion Designer
    I was hoping for more land available but I guess I have to wait a little longer but not too long. I've already had to cut back on what quests or events I can play this month, which isn't a bad thing because I don't need as much gems this month.
    Last edited by Callyvitale19; 05-06-18 at 07:07 AM.

Also need new expantions soon!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast