Thread: Replacements for older event items

Executive Chef

Replacements for older event items

May we please have "replacements" for those former event items from several years ago that became decorations but which can't be stored? As an example, I purchased extra (a lot of extra) Plumeria Bushes and Coconut Trees back in 2014's Luau event, and because they couldn't be stored after the event, I had to leave them out on my farm (where I used them as borders, but that's beside the point).

I know I could sell them to get rid of them, but that would undo the reason I purchased them in the first place. However, if I could replace them with something that is practically identical that can also be stored, then I would gladly sell them and buy the new ones to replace them...assuming they could be purchased with coins, rather than gems. I missed the chance to replace the Fall Flower Bush with the Autumn Bush (I think from 2016), because I hadn't thought of this then, but if possible, I wouldn't mind having the opportunity again.

The former event items I'd like a chance to acquire replacements for would be
    - Fall Flower Bush (for the Autumn Bush again would be nice)
    - Coconut Tree
    - Plumeria Tree
    - Ghost Trap (I actually have the Haunted Trap from a later Halloween event...but since I think it was a gem purchase, I could not get another one to replace the Ghost Trap, though they look identical).
    - Snowy Pine and Deluxe Snowy Pine (somewhat replaced by the Holiday Pine and Deluxe Holiday Pine, but again, one was a gem purchase, and they were slightly larger, so they weren't exactly the same; the Festive Tree also comes close to replacing the Deluxe Snowy Pine, but since it was meant to transition from plain to snow-covered, it wasn't the same either).

On a different but related note, would you please bring back the Christmas Pine, or at least make a Pine Tree available, as an alternative to the Ash Tree? I bought extra of those at the time of the original Farm Story 2: Christmas release (when it was a separate but connected app), and feel that it adds a different feel to different parts of my farm, and I wouldn't mind having the option to choose between Pine or Ash to do the crafting with. Or perhaps separate crafts could utilize Pine wood instead of Ash...like a Toy Boat, Dollhouse Furniture, etc., or maybe just Furniture (perhaps in a new Wood Shop building).

I hope you will take these ideas into consideration.

Grand Emperor
    If you would like these limited time items to be brought back, please post in What are your favorite Farm Story 2 items?

if you would like to store these, please post in Storage for Trees and Bushes

(Closing duplicate thread)