Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Cuckoonut - 2016 Jun 7

Rhino Keeper

Cuckoonut - 2016 Jun 7

Breed water and Earth. Breeding time 16 hrs. Evolution time 13 hrs.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	215 
Size:	135.3 KB 
ID:	31453

Got this one on my fourth attempt with obsidian cyclops and frostfang. Breeding time 16 hrs. Disappointed that it's not a new element and I'm not a fan of the egg design. Good luck everyone.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	166 
Size:	235.3 KB 
ID:	31454 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	204 
Size:	180.8 KB 
ID:	31455
    Last edited by cardinalpsy; 06-07-16 at 05:45 PM.

Fashion Designer
    I've spent 250 gems speed breeding and have got EVERY SINGLE OUTCOME except this and it's only a rare! But he is so cute and I want him so bad and the others coming out look so cute too! I love cows lol

Executive Chef
    Congrats cardinalpsy!

May the rest of us be as lucky. Good luck breeding everyone!

I bred three Tortigloos back to back (3!!! In a row!!! Whaaat?) just before this trio started so there went my rares for a while I think. Anyway, here goes:

1. Rockodile
    2. Glacial Griffin
    3. Iciclaw
    4. 16 hours!!! Woohoo!!!
    Last edited by Sandybellee; 06-09-16 at 02:42 AM.

Executive Chef
    It's been quite a while since we have seen a Trio.

Congratulations cardinalpsy!!!

Fashion Designer
    I wonder if they are meant to fit together in a certain habitat...

Rhino Keeper
    This is the first breeding trio since I started playing in March. I read a bit about them here and there in this forum. How exactly do they work? We attempt to breed the first animal and then use it to breed the next animal and so on? Unfortunately my nest and den are both busy with long timers at the moment, so I guess i won't be trying for the bird till tomorrow. (I'm hoping its a gold lion in the den but it could also be my second storm sphinx.)

Update... turned out it was a Cursed Rose! Didn't even consider that! First attempt at Cuckoonut was a fail... but I got the rose on the nest!
    Last edited by Cdnfroglover; 06-08-16 at 06:04 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Is a 16 Hour Timer for Water/Earth the only one??? For the first Trio Animal???

Executive Chef
    The only other Water/Earth animal with a 16 hour incubation time is the River Runner which was a tournament prize so it cannot be bred. Therefore, the Cuckoonut is the only breedable Water/Earth animal with a 16 hour breed time.

Fashion Designer
    Then I got it Second try with Pearl Peryton and Rockrhino!!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdnfroglover View Post
    This is the first breeding trio since I started playing in March. I read a bit about them here and there in this forum. How exactly do they work? We attempt to breed the first animal and then use it to breed the next animal and so on? Unfortunately my nest and den are both busy with long timers at the moment, so I guess i won't be trying for the bird till tomorrow. (I'm hoping its a gold lion in the den but it could also be my second storm sphinx.)
    You try to breed the first animal when the Trio starts, in this case the Cuckoonut. The next FFS update (JUN 10) you will also be able to breed the second animal of the Trio as well as the Cuckoonut. The next update after that, (JUN 14) you will be able to breed the third animal of the Trio. To breed the third animal, you must breed with the first two of the Trio. Typically we have 3 weeks total to complete breeding the Trio. The first two animals are Rare animals and the final one is a Super Rare.

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast