Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Neo Sphinx Dragon- Battle Tournament April 13 2018

Fashion Designer
    I got Congo first try with passion 13 Bb. In fact I think I may have lost only.once so far. I'm onto sphinx. I probably should have kept my mouth closed until i was finished. Surely just jinxed myself for the last found. Lol . I Came here to see what people won against sphinx with. But only about two people posted results. I guess I'll have to post again next time. It's only fair.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by summersalt View Post
    I got Congo first try with passion 13 Bb. In fact I think I may have lost only.once so far. I'm onto sphinx. I probably should have kept my mouth closed until i was finished. Surely just jinxed myself for the last found. Lol . I Came here to see what people won against sphinx with. But only about two people posted results. I guess I'll have to post again next time. It's only fair.
    Nope
    Smitten 14 Bb against Sphinx, And that's a wrap. Win loss record has to be best ever on this one. I think I lost once. But if I remember correctly game froze in middle of battle I came back to a loss. Good luck everyone.

Banned
    People ask how I breeze through tournaments (this tournament I had only 2 losses), I always say use the chart to see who has an advantage color-wise. Never pull a dragon out of a hat and never assume a level 15, Glasswing, Gilded Knight, Diamond, Infinity or any other champion or diamond will win every round. Also, never sleep on single element primary dragons such as Fire, Water, Forest and Air. If you have all four of them I strongly urge you to get them all to level 15. It's way cheaper to do and they're way more effective against champions than our expensive food grabbers like Glasswing and Valiant. As you can see in my results, I rarely use my Glasswing and still haven't used my Valiant in battle yet.
    Also, don't depend on one dragon. All of them can be beaten on any given day even if there's a high percentage possibility that your dragon would win. Variety gets you wins.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by summersalt View Post
    Nope
    Smitten 14 Bb against Sphinx, And that's a wrap. Win loss record has to be best ever on this one. I think I lost once. But if I remember correctly game froze in middle of battle I came back to a loss. Good luck everyone.
    Congrats on finishing the tournament. Smitten was a perfect choice for Neo Sphinx - a two element advantage. Good job!

my game is not loading can anyone tell me how many days are left?
    Island Name:-RainForest
    Level:-113
    Other games I play:-
    Bakery Story 2,Restaurant Story,Fashion Story and Bakery StoryDragon Story is my most fav. Right now working on diamond hybrids and any good dragon that came along.

Feel free to add me on any and all games

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCouture2014 View Post
    I believe tomorrow (Tuesday) is the last day of the tournament and I think it ends at 11:59 PDT.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by skyharbor602 View Post
    People ask how I breeze through tournaments (this tournament I had only 2 losses), I always say use the chart to see who has an advantage color-wise. Never pull a dragon out of a hat and never assume a level 15, Glasswing, Gilded Knight, Diamond, Infinity or any other champion or diamond will win every round. Also, never sleep on single element primary dragons such as Fire, Water, Forest and Air. If you have all four of them I strongly urge you to get them all to level 15. It's way cheaper to do and they're way more effective against champions than our expensive food grabbers like Glasswing and Valiant. As you can see in my results, I rarely use my Glasswing and still haven't used my Valiant in battle yet.
    Also, don't depend on one dragon. All of them can be beaten on any given day even if there's a high percentage possibility that your dragon would win. Variety gets you wins.
    This is great advice. I do the same.i only use a glass wing maybe once or twice. Its the only champ i have. But if there are color that can be used (ie. The opponent is not only champ element) I use colors first.
    Same with diamond. I didn't need the diamond I was breeding for the last ten rounds. Thankfully. Since passion took down Congo.

Rhino Keeper
    My diamond dragon was battling Immortal at round 10 and won! Then the game refreshed by itself and it was reset to round 4! Seriously!!!! 😡😡😡

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCouture2014 View Post
    My game says 3 days which I'm taking to be 2 days + a bit. I'll see if there's any more time info in an hour when I can battle again.

ETA: My screen is showing 2 days remaining now. So looks like tourney ends Wednesday at 11am PST. If anyone could confirm, that'd be great.
    Last edited by sipland; 04-16-18 at 11:25 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Had a rough time with the maps dragon but outside that the numbers went accordingly and I finished with Glasswing beating this wimpy prize. Sphinx was not some awesome dragon and so neo is nothing thrilling either. I played this to get the cards for the monthly goal.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast