View Poll Results: Did you Like this Event?/Which items do you like?

Voters
34. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this Event.

17 50.00%
  • I did not like this Event.

11 32.35%
  • I could not finish in Time.

12 35.29%
  • Neo Supreme Dragon

21 61.76%
  • Neo Air Dragon

21 61.76%
  • Party Dragon

14 41.18%
  • Neo Fire Dragon

17 50.00%
  • Howler Grass

2 5.88%
  • Wrapping Tree

1 2.94%
  • Island Parts

5 14.71%
  • Present Pile

0 0%
  • Raw Marble

4 11.76%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Birthday Bonanza Tale **NEW POLL ADDED**

Executive Chef
    After days of fails (luckily with mostly Gloriosas) and no long fails fo Virtue or Sunrise, just lucked up with Party with a Smitten & Air breeding. Of course the issue is I have a full stable and absolutely nowhere to put said dragon.

I finally got party using butterfly and luck

Nightclub Owner
    They must have tweaked a setting because I finally got it too with Fire & Air. I tried for like 4 days and then all of a sudden, boom, there it is. Something must've happened
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Rhino Keeper
    Another fail with butterfly and luck = 17 hours

Rhino Keeper
    I took virtue (used everyone's winning combo of Butterfly and Luck) off the den early and switched to Firestorm and Clockwork - 11 hours and 10 hours - used gold to take them off the den right away. I switched back to Fire and Air and I finally got Party

I managed to get Party Dragon by breeding Mist and Fire from Chapter 4 of this Dragon Tales event. This morning I decided to rebreed the same and I have another Party Dragon which I will likely trade away.

Also, anyone just get a bunch of Island Goals for breeding 5 then 10 then 15 up to 50 unique dragons? I managed to get food, gold and three dragons from these goals. I wonder if this is some type of sucking up to us long time players??

Rhino Keeper
    Party at last .

Playful + Clockwork => Party

im not in time, but maybe if i dot sleep can catch up

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LyannaTargaryn View Post
    I managed to get Party Dragon by breeding Mist and Fire from Chapter 4 of this Dragon Tales event. This morning I decided to rebreed the same and I have another Party Dragon which I will likely trade away.

Also, anyone just get a bunch of Island Goals for breeding 5 then 10 then 15 up to 50 unique dragons? I managed to get food, gold and three dragons from these goals. I wonder if this is some type of sucking up to us long time players??
    It's the legacy goals from the original Dragon Album feature. They were released as normal goals so Android can access those rewards now and anyone on iOS who is new or didn't previously interact with the feature.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    It's the legacy goals from the original Dragon Album feature. They were released as normal goals so Android can access those rewards now and anyone on iOS who is new or didn't previously interact with the feature.
    Thank you guys so much for that step in platform equality. I ask in further platform equality, can the developers please disable getting points in the Arctic Isles during Leaderboards? Back to the current Tales, I love Neo Air and Neo Fire. I mentioned a couple of comments back that we have to craft Howler Grass but we get it as the prize for finishing chapter 8. This doesn't make sense and ties up Neo Air for 9 hours in quests for nothing. Can that be looked into? Thanks!

So disappointing, today’s fails were Clockwork and Butterfly, and now 8hrs in breeding den. I’ll give it one more day before I quit.

Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast