View Poll Results: Did you Like this Event?/Which items do you like?

Voters
34. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this Event.

17 50.00%
  • I did not like this Event.

11 32.35%
  • I could not finish in Time.

12 35.29%
  • Neo Supreme Dragon

21 61.76%
  • Neo Air Dragon

21 61.76%
  • Party Dragon

14 41.18%
  • Neo Fire Dragon

17 50.00%
  • Howler Grass

2 5.88%
  • Wrapping Tree

1 2.94%
  • Island Parts

5 14.71%
  • Present Pile

0 0%
  • Raw Marble

4 11.76%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Birthday Bonanza Tale **NEW POLL ADDED**

Banned
    My girlfriend just got Party by breeding Neo Air and Firestorm. She was having problems breeding the dragon too.

New Resident
    I can?t hatch the Neo Air Dragon. What?s up with that??? All it does is let me place it.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by lilbug43 View Post
    I can?t hatch the Neo Air Dragon. What?s up with that??? All it does is let me place it.
    Can you give more details? Are you saying egg is on nest? If so what happens when you click on the egg? Is it showing it is ready?
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Fashion Designer
    I won a battle with Neo Fire but then it glitched and went back in time and now I can?t win the battle

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    It is just another stalling tactic by preventing us to quest for food and to craft marble keys. Why should we able to play the game how we want to, it is because on the controlling nature of how the game has Storm8 would say progressed but I say regressed.

Like the rewards of maps, Island parts and Marble parts, a lot of the newer players need these but for the higher level player they are junk that we cannot use! Again controlling the speed of how far and fast we will be able to expand our games! I have nearly 2000 marble parts in storage waiting to be crafted into keys but through an outrageous time constraint we can craft only 1 key per day again it is the developers controlling how the game is played and not the players!
    Hear hear! TL, please listen to your customers. I totally agree!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    Supreme is Ultra Rare so it?s 100 Essence not 40.
    Yep, sorry that was a typo. I knew it was 100 Essence. As mentioned, going for the 15 Adventure Tickets is far better value than to get a duplicate dragon as it saves me a week's effort of playing bingo (at Silver League level) to win with the likely possibility of spending gold to get into the top 2 to win 15 Adventure Tickets.

Banned
    Thank you Storm8 for not putting on a tournament during the last chapters of Dragon Tales. You guys get my appreciation for doing that the last 2 Tales. Also, good job on the Neo Fire and Neo Air. The redesigns are cool. I know there's criticism a lot on the threads but not putting on a tourney at this point and the release of the album dragons are just great. Thank you.

Farm Supplier
    I stopped playing the tales 2 days ago as I was so much behind with not being able to breed party dragons. GUESS WHAT.... I bred diamond with king dragon this morning to get raw marble and ......I got PARTY dragon. I strongly believe that S8 or TL programmed the setting to make life difficult for players and to spend gold. If I was wrong I apologise, if I was right please be fairer next time. By the way I didnt continue playing, life has to go on.

Fashion Designer
    Winning fights with this mega lame Fire is a joke, spent 4 battles all losing and with the 2 hr heal thats most all of the day...and there are two more battles in the next round.

Fashion Designer
    I finally used Ultimate to win one with Neo Fire, and then the next one that came up was a champ