View Poll Results: Did you Like this Event?/Which items do you like?

Voters
34. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this Event.

17 50.00%
  • I did not like this Event.

11 32.35%
  • I could not finish in Time.

12 35.29%
  • Neo Supreme Dragon

21 61.76%
  • Neo Air Dragon

21 61.76%
  • Party Dragon

14 41.18%
  • Neo Fire Dragon

17 50.00%
  • Howler Grass

2 5.88%
  • Wrapping Tree

1 2.94%
  • Island Parts

5 14.71%
  • Present Pile

0 0%
  • Raw Marble

4 11.76%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: Birthday Bonanza Tale **NEW POLL ADDED**

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by baohanew View Post
    I also got the Party when I breed the peacock with a red and yellow dragon at the first try.
    Should I hatch it or wait to the time they ask to hatch it?
    I've always gone ahead & hatched the one to breed in DT & completed goal when it came. Have already hatched mine

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Valkyrie2018 View Post
    Attachment 43731
    Just breed Oragami with Neo Pixie 21 hrs. Can't find any combo/time match except.. expired Brilliant Dragon fey/blue. Any ideas what I might be Breeding?
    The 21 hr was a Social, which was not an option in any calculation I checked. Boo hoo

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Neilisha View Post
    Why are we still getting maps and island parts I have thousands of these and they can't be sold help please send codex and marble key instead please please please
    Last Tales I completed and one of the chapters was supposed to reward 12 Marble Keys. Becuz I was not Level 80 yet, it rewarded me with 10 Star Flower decorations that have never been moved out of my storage, for lack of space. At least the could have given 12 maps to below level 80 players. ..Just saying..

I've been kicked back twice and each time I thought my Neo Air Dragon was evolving. Can someone please explain to me what is going on because this is very frustrating!

Rhino Keeper
    Whew finally got party with butterfly and luck. Thanks for suggestion everyone. Took like 7 fails.

Fashion Designer
    Honeybee and Peacock and it looks like I will get a Party dragon. I am not risking hatching it - I did that once and it didn't work. The only thing I do is raise the dragons ahead of time, everything else gets done when requested.

Isn?t luck white and purple. Butterfly is yellow and red or red and yellow. That was luck. Lol 🌝

We don’t need the party during the event right. If so make sure you have another egg before hatching. If it is needed to hatch during the event. I’m reading every one is trying for a party dragon but we need a different one in the event.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by StorysPlayer67 View Post
    We don’t need the party during the event right. If so make sure you have another egg before hatching. If it is needed to hatch during the event. I’m reading every one is trying for a party dragon but we need a different one in the event.
    You need to hatch Party in one of the chapters (6, I believe), and eventually raise it up to level 6. It also needs to be bred once with a another dragon, I think.

Fashion Designer
    After many, may fails with other combinations, I finally got party dragon with owl and peacock. Guess I will keep going with these tales. I was going to quit if I didn?t get it today.

Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast