View Poll Results: Did you Like this Event?/Which items do you like?

Voters
34. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this Event.

17 50.00%
  • I did not like this Event.

11 32.35%
  • I could not finish in Time.

12 35.29%
  • Neo Supreme Dragon

21 61.76%
  • Neo Air Dragon

21 61.76%
  • Party Dragon

14 41.18%
  • Neo Fire Dragon

17 50.00%
  • Howler Grass

2 5.88%
  • Wrapping Tree

1 2.94%
  • Island Parts

5 14.71%
  • Present Pile

0 0%
  • Raw Marble

4 11.76%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Birthday Bonanza Tale **NEW POLL ADDED**

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cat_chick10 View Post
    Is Supreme any good in the battle arena? I feel like it would be based on its colours, so I want to know if it's worth it to go for it
    I'm confused. From the sources I refer to, the grand prize dragon for this tales event is Neo Supreme which is different from the Supreme dragon.

Rhino Keeper
    Butterfly and luck = 19 hours

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I was having zero luck with any of the obvious combos so I went with an out of the box pairing: Kaleido and Easter and finally hit pay dirt.

I despise these Common breeding goals, I really do. I don't mind having lots of tries for a Super Rare dragon but when it's called a Common, it shouldn't take so many tries.
    Totally agree! I mentioned before in a previous Tales event that my suspicions are that it is rigged in the game code for the event when Commons suddenly become hard to breed (i.e. super rare). My experience is that once you've scored the target Common, suddenly it's back to "normal". Also it appears that it becomes easier when you don't use the primary/obvious breeding pairs. I got mine using Ruby and Butterfly after nine fails using Fire and Camelot.

I had stopped participating in Tales events, but TL has gotten pretty crafty in offering up Ultra Rare goal dragons for participating in events. I wanted the Valentine ones in February and Neo Unicorn (which is being offered this month). So, have no choice but to play this Birthday Bash event to collect the requisite B-Day Cards! I also don't like the trend that new Commons are being introduced into the game and not taken away (like New England) as this makes playing both Tales and Bingo more difficult.

I've also started to play Bingo again to collect another 50 tickets to get the Neo Diamond and also to win some boosts that have proven to come in handy. So, with Tales starting and this week's Bingo underway, I thought to speed breed and hatch (optimising the use of my 10x boosts for both events)! I usually try to get the target Tales dragon before the event starts to minimise any stress with competing breeding goals!

So, using Fire and Camelot, I had nine fails yielding: Fireflower (SR16), Firemane (R9), Gloriosa (C10), Wooden (R15), Mythic (R12), Fireflower, Wooden, Hoot (C9), New England (C3). Then, when I switched to Ruby + Butterfly (to simultaneously fulfil a Bingo goal) yielded Party right away!

It's not surprising to me that with the fails, it tends to more often than not, yield dragons rares or super-rares at the higher end of the breeding time spectrum. Note that in this situation, I immediately got a 16 hour breeding time dragon twice! This strategy is designed to compel players to spend gold to speed breed and hatch!

My feeling is that for most players, it will be quite difficult to get this target dragon before time runs out without spending gold. I wish good luck to everyone still trying to breed this Party dragon!
    Last edited by KevinW07; 04-15-18 at 03:47 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by KevinW07 View Post
    I'm confused. From the sources I refer to, the grand prize dragon for this tales event is Neo Supreme which is different from the Supreme dragon.
    Yeah but if you complete the Tales and hatch Neo Supreme, you get a coin and you can use it to craft Supreme in the spell shop

Fashion Designer
    I really hope I was okay to hatch the common party dragon this time. I moved it off the nest to make room for my fire fails. Since there is nothing else to breed I bred my diamond and new ridgeback over and I over and I got infinity! Yay!! But won't be able to breed anything else for 40 hours. I checked to make sure I didn't need gifts from breeding for chapter 3 won't need to breed until chapter 4. But I will be in a world of trouble if I need to wait to hatch party. Hopefully nothing changed but u never know

Rhino Keeper
    After many fails from different combos , got party from maple and peacock pairing of all things. Like many pls I really don't like this aspect of the game breeding a common.

Farm Supplier
    Why are we still getting maps and island parts I have thousands of these and they can't be sold help please send codex and marble key instead please please please

Of course I try everyone else's magic combo of Luck and Honeybee and end up with a 9 hour...Of course!! Lol.
    Waaah
    Oh well, keep going and fingers crossed for next time

Fashion Designer
    My lucky combo was Air and Fire . . . I like to keep it simple!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cat_chick10 View Post
    My lucky combo was Air and Fire . . . I like to keep it simple!
    All I got with that combo was super rares and rares, it’s just not funny!

Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast