View Poll Results: Did you Like this Event?/Which items do you like?

Voters
34. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this Event.

17 50.00%
  • I did not like this Event.

11 32.35%
  • I could not finish in Time.

12 35.29%
  • Neo Supreme Dragon

21 61.76%
  • Neo Air Dragon

21 61.76%
  • Party Dragon

14 41.18%
  • Neo Fire Dragon

17 50.00%
  • Howler Grass

2 5.88%
  • Wrapping Tree

1 2.94%
  • Island Parts

5 14.71%
  • Present Pile

0 0%
  • Raw Marble

4 11.76%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: Birthday Bonanza Tale **NEW POLL ADDED**

New Resident
    I am out... 5 day traying to get party dragon and nothing its not a funny game. What want S8. My gold? All is money... 🤬

Fashion Designer
    Neo Fire is giving me a tough time in the arena. Just does not want to win.

Farm Supplier
    I am so frustrating with this game! I was doing great until I got to Chapter 6. Day 5 and I still cannot breed a Party dragon. This is total Garbage. The tales should be fair for all players! I used to love the community events because I would be able to at least get a new dragon and habitat even if I did not finish. Now I cannot even get enough points to join the community players so have given up on them. Now Storm 8 is taking away the tales. Way not cool! As it is, I am ready to delete Fantasy Forest story because of unrealistic requirements. Please do not ruin dragon story for me too!

Quote Originally Posted by Ellerslie6 View Post
    Ditto
    Yet another Tales I won?t complete. Strangely I don?t even feel frustrated this time. I refuse to use gold to breed a common dragon I have no room for anyway. I reckon S8 loses the most though. The most tempting time to spend gold is in later chapters when you have a chance of winning the Neo Unicorn. Without the Party dragon this is impossible. It makes no sense to make the common dragon so uncommon that less than 40% can breed it (Stats from last Tales). Time for a break. One more Tales like this I may well follow in the footsteps of those who?ve decided to delete altogether.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by cat_chick10 View Post
    Neo Fire is giving me a tough time in the arena. Just does not want to win.
    Lost 5 times against a lousy level 10 rare over and over...finally I just spent the 12 gold because this is nothing but a trap.

Now I am facing winning two battles with this lousy Fire dragon. Yeah way to make this F_U_N for the player.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by AwesomeChefDad View Post
    Lost 5 times against a lousy level 10 rare over and over...finally I just spent the 12 gold because this is nothing but a trap.

Now I am facing winning two battles with this lousy Fire dragon. Yeah way to make this F_U_N for the player.

Yeah, my first battle for the Neo Fire goal was against a level 16 Chakra. After losing twice I went ahead and used a champion against Chakra so I'm crossing my fingers I get a more realistic opponent next.

EDIT: Nope. Watched a video to speed up and the next opponent is level 13 Gold Horizon. What a joke!

EDIT 2: To my delight it only took 3 tries with Neo Fire to beat the UR Gold Horizon. Still think they should eliminate this task from the DTs.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AwesomeChefDad View Post

Yeah I've already spent the 12 gold once but I don't want to do it again I was stuck with a level 13 Penumbra that it only had a 15% chance of beating, so I finally just took that one out with Glasswing and I'm hoping the next opponent will be a better match for Neo Fire. We shall see.

Fashion Designer
    There are no opponents this lousy dragon is good against except maybe a L1 Love or a L1 Fruitful.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by JustKay View Post
    I got impatient and decided to speed breed for Party. Took something like 100 gold to get there, but still cheaper than buying it outright or skipping the goals. I see their strategy though, have a larger roster of common dragons so that it gets harder to breed the right one... so sneaky S8...
    I made the same mistake, but then realized it only costs 112 gold to skip the party dragon goals.
    50 for hatching, 50 for raising, 12 for breeding
    Last edited by RCShay; 04-21-18 at 02:32 PM. Reason: Typo

Executive Chef
    I too have been foiled by the party dragon in these goals--and I was already planning to skip a later step (my food supply not being up to what's called for), so I'm not spending my way through the party dragon steps too.

Is it safe to start crafting the present pile required for Chapter 10 now, and wait to open it at the right time? It takes 3hours and with all the battles to do I’d prefer not to wait. It says ‘Craft and decorate’ not ‘Start crafting’ so it seems like it should be okay but I’m not sure I want to risk it. Has anyone done this step yet?