View Poll Results: Did you Like this Event?/Which items do you like?

Voters
34. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this Event.

17 50.00%
  • I did not like this Event.

11 32.35%
  • I could not finish in Time.

12 35.29%
  • Neo Supreme Dragon

21 61.76%
  • Neo Air Dragon

21 61.76%
  • Party Dragon

14 41.18%
  • Neo Fire Dragon

17 50.00%
  • Howler Grass

2 5.88%
  • Wrapping Tree

1 2.94%
  • Island Parts

5 14.71%
  • Present Pile

0 0%
  • Raw Marble

4 11.76%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Birthday Bonanza Tale **NEW POLL ADDED**

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by preinsko View Post
    Is there a way to prevent these timed events from showing up in the game? Every time I try to play one of them there is a gotcha this time it is unforgivable. 1 chapter says start crafting something that takes an hour so I do and get rewarded; but next chapter tells me to craft and place the same thing like the other didn't exist and resources are wasted. Then 1 chapter says breed a specific dragon to another specific dragon done! I let it go into nest so I could breed other dragons! Nope, so I tried breeding 2 other dragons well that didn't work either, now I have to go back and do it all over again, wasting more resources. It makes no sense to waste or tie up resources for a full day yet expect certain items to be made! Starting the game at midnight then expecting something to be done 3 hours later is just fair to humans who don't require sleep or have jobs or families! This is just stupid and mean!
    Same with the battles they are getting harder to win and after I tried eighteen (18) times to win against 1 dragon I gave up! You got to be kidding 18 high value dragons couldn't do it?
    I don't mind spending money for gold when it makes sense; but none of this makes sense!
    I am sorry but Events go out to everyone and cannot be excluded on a case by case basis.
    You can just ignore any Events that you do not want to do. They are limited and will expire.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Fashion Designer
    Two dens going around the clock since this began and still no stupid Party 😡

Rhino Keeper
    Well there?s no party going on on my island yet! I?ve got both dens in use, have used a couple of boosts and maybe 12 or so gold to finish things off before bed etc but my long list of fails only contains 1 episode of excitement at a 3hr breed.
    I?ve tried to keep a list ... but may have missed 1 or 2.
    2x Clockwork.
    1x Mythic.
    1x Hoot.
    2x Fireflower.
    1x New England.
    1x Firemane.
    3x Gloriosa.
    1x Honeybee.
    1x Butterfly.
    2x Firestorm.
    2x Wooden.
    I?m tempted to throw in a purple but last time we had to breed those colours i ended up with multiple Titan dragons ... my luck is definitely on the bad side lately. Will keep trying, but it?s not looking good for me completing this Tales.

Banned
    I'm still wondering why we have to craft something (Howler Grass) in chapter 4 that we get as a chapter prize at the end of chapter 8? It's a waste of 3 quests. This type of task and prize need to be deleted from future tales.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Mostreal View Post
    That happened to me with one of the tales - I think it was the Volt I was trying for. I ended up buying it and the VERY NEXT breeding (Ignis and Air) I got a Volt! Oh, so annoyed! Luckily, I have not had to buy since then - but that one was only 50 gold or something and I justified it with the fact that I'm getting a 3 for one (the common I need, the Chap 6 dragon and the Final Prize dragon).

All I can say is fingers crossed for you and try again!
    Grrr, that stinks Thanks for the well wishes, same to you
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Farm Supplier
    Still no Party dragon after so many unsuccessful attempts. I start getting tired of the Tales which used to be my favourite game.

Leaderboard and the other usual games do not interest me anymore. So what’s the players’ option here? I understand spending gold is what S8 wants us to do. Anyway this is the way TL keeps the business going I think!

Rhino Keeper
    Woohoo..got my Party with Clockwork and Butterfly..why is it the commons are only hard to get during tales???

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by skyharbor602 View Post
    I'm still wondering why we have to craft something (Howler Grass) in chapter 4 that we get as a chapter prize at the end of chapter 8? It's a waste of 3 quests. This type of task and prize need to be deleted from future tales.
    It is just another stalling tactic by preventing us to quest for food and to craft marble keys. Why should we able to play the game how we want to, it is because on the controlling nature of how the game has Storm8 would say progressed but I say regressed.

Like the rewards of maps, Island parts and Marble parts, a lot of the newer players need these but for the higher level player they are junk that we cannot use! Again controlling the speed of how far and fast we will be able to expand our games! I have nearly 2000 marble parts in storage waiting to be crafted into keys but through an outrageous time constraint we can craft only 1 key per day again it is the developers controlling how the game is played and not the players!

Rhino Keeper
    Butterfly + Luck = 33 Hours of Virtue

._. this was intencional ...

Rhino Keeper
    I have been trying for Party since Friday and all I'm getting is rare and super rare dragons - not one common! I saw the success everyone was having with Butterfly and Luck so I decided to give it a shot - 33 hours This will be the first Tales that I haven't finished since I started playing almost two years ago.

Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast