View Poll Results: Did you Like this Event?/Which items do you like?

Voters
34. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this Event.

17 50.00%
  • I did not like this Event.

11 32.35%
  • I could not finish in Time.

12 35.29%
  • Neo Supreme Dragon

21 61.76%
  • Neo Air Dragon

21 61.76%
  • Party Dragon

14 41.18%
  • Neo Fire Dragon

17 50.00%
  • Howler Grass

2 5.88%
  • Wrapping Tree

1 2.94%
  • Island Parts

5 14.71%
  • Present Pile

0 0%
  • Raw Marble

4 11.76%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: Birthday Bonanza Tale **NEW POLL ADDED**

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by luvdragonzzz View Post
    Is it safe to start crafting the present pile required for Chapter 10 now, and wait to open it at the right time? It takes 3hours and with all the battles to do I’d prefer not to wait. It says ‘Craft and decorate’ not ‘Start crafting’ so it seems like it should be okay but I’m not sure I want to risk it. Has anyone done this step yet?
    I always leave that one until it prompts me to do it, because at this point I've come so far that I don't want to screw up, since I definitely wouldn't have enough ingredients to make up for my mistake.

Why is my Neo Air Dragon saying it's at mX level at level 10 but chapter 7 is telling me to raise it to level 11???
    Island Name: Dra***
    Level: 71
    Leaderboards won: Cosmic Heights & The Party's Started

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by keshiaxo View Post
    Why is my Neo Air Dragon saying it's at mX level at level 10 but chapter 7 is telling me to raise it to level 11???
    You have to get the Noble Crystal under "buildings" in the Market.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by skyharbor602 View Post
    Thank you Storm8 for not putting on a tournament during the last chapters of Dragon Tales. You guys get my appreciation for doing that the last 2 Tales. Also, good job on the Neo Fire and Neo Air. The redesigns are cool. I know there's criticism a lot on the threads but not putting on a tourney at this point and the release of the album dragons are just great. Thank you.
    Sounds like you're having an easy time with winning battles using the Neo Fire, unlike many in this forum. My first opponent was an unrealistic Dark Angel L12, followed by Godmother L14 and Tricorn L14 which it only has a 10% chance of winning (even though I raised it to Level 12 right away (i.e. not raising it to level 15 until the next Leaderboard). After clearing those, I was faced with a more realistic Waverider L12 which it promptly lost to twice so far. Think I will probably spend the 12 gold to Ultimate out as I collect quite a bit of gold daily anyway. Definitely a gold trap. I had the same issue during the last Tales event as well; not too bad winning one battle, but trying to win two battles got rather drawn out which I ended up spending gold to win as time was running out.

Trying not to be negative, but I highly doubt that a tournament has not been put on during these last chapters out of kindness. Rather, if they started a tournament now, it would be a lot easier for these uncompetitive dragons to win one and two battles (as a tournament starts out with low-level dragons in the first 10 rounds) which would be contrary to their intentions of compelling people to spend gold to win the battles. In fact, I was rather happy when it used to happen when we got Tales tasks on the 9th or 10th day to win "x" battles and breezed through those battles when the low-level dragons were presented.
    Last edited by KevinW07; 04-22-18 at 06:40 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by luvdragonzzz View Post
    Is it safe to start crafting the present pile required for Chapter 10 now, and wait to open it at the right time? It takes 3hours and with all the battles to do I?d prefer not to wait. It says ?Craft and decorate? not ?Start crafting? so it seems like it should be okay but I?m not sure I want to risk it. Has anyone done this step yet?
    Yes, you can start crafting in advance, but be VERY careful not to collect early

Party Prize
    my tally is not correct
    Newsfeed shows 4 neighbors (Stormies Park included) have sent it. But when I went into the Tales it only shows 2/5 not 4/5
    I'm not happy about this.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by GinettaZ View Post
    Party Prize
    my tally is not correct
    Newsfeed shows 4 neighbors (Stormies Park included) have sent it. But when I went into the Tales it only shows 2/5 not 4/5
    I'm not happy about this.
    Close and open the game again. It needs to reset. I reset my game earlier today and went from 0/5 to 4/5 - you just reminded me I need to do it again as I probably have enough now.

Rhino Keeper
    Finished the event without spending gold - this is a miracle.
    In the previous 10 or so Tales I either had to spend gold to get the new common dragon or to get enough quest parts.

Fashion Designer
    3 more battles to go and I will have completed it! An Iris dragon just took down my Glasswing but hopefully the rest will go smoothly enough that I'll be able to finish it tonight without gold.

Banned
    For those having difficulties winning with Neo Fire I have a couple of suggestions: 1. Raise your Neo Fire to level 12 or as close to 12 before doing the battles. Of course a level 5 Neo Fire won't win against a level 12 Quetzal. 2. Red is weak against a bunch of elements. Check out the tournament battle thread to see what red is strong against. I know red is good against metal and green. Putting Neo Fire versus diamond type dragons and level 15 champions is a recipe for disaster. It's okay to wait until they present you an opponent Neo Fire can beat. If I see a dragon (like a blue or yellow) that I know Neo Fire can't beat then I beat the dragon with an alternate. Better than having Neo Fire constantly in the spa and complaining about it on the forums.