View Poll Results: Did you Like this Event?/Which items do you like?

Voters
34. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this Event.

17 50.00%
  • I did not like this Event.

11 32.35%
  • I could not finish in Time.

12 35.29%
  • Neo Supreme Dragon

21 61.76%
  • Neo Air Dragon

21 61.76%
  • Party Dragon

14 41.18%
  • Neo Fire Dragon

17 50.00%
  • Howler Grass

2 5.88%
  • Wrapping Tree

1 2.94%
  • Island Parts

5 14.71%
  • Present Pile

0 0%
  • Raw Marble

4 11.76%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122 LastLast

Thread: Birthday Bonanza Tale **NEW POLL ADDED**

Quote Originally Posted by cat_chick10 View Post
    Congrats! I actually don't have Supreme yet, so I will be keeping it Wish I could get the 100 essence though!
    Thank you. With this disenchantment, I’ll have the 1600 Essence needed for a Valiant, Glimmer or Qusar. Been trying to breed one of these three since they appeared

Really?!?!?!?! 4 hours to go and I finallyget a Party Dragon. Just freaking awesome!!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    Thank you. With this disenchantment, I’ll have the 1600 Essence needed for a Valiant, Glimmer or Qusar. Been trying to breed one of these three since they appeared
    Wow, that is exciting! I am trying to figure out which one I will craft when I finally get there but I still only have about 300 essence so I have a long way to go! I never have the Ultra Rares so I always have to keep them!

Rhino Keeper
    I don't know what is more frustrating is it trying to breed the so called common dragon., when you are lucky enough to breed it and get to the last day and then next trying to get the goal of 5 Requests when in my case, I have only a few very good neighbours south of the equator in my time slot. I started a day later this event thinking that maybe the better option and that isn't working for me. Guess this is why some run more islands than one,they can request from themselves.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kanajunroses View Post
    Can never breed for the required dragon in dragon tales( unless it after tales are over), so one day left and no party dragon......
    dun give up yet.
    my baby acc just bred party , almost three hrs into the last ch now... now waiting for another three hours for it to hatch.
    guess i could get the second tale dragon on my baby account too.

Rhino Keeper
    Decisions, decisions... should I use the coin to craft Supreme to disenchant, or for 15 tickets? I don't have any GPD so would like to get one and the ticket temple might be the best way to get one currently... but I never get any tickets in the Adventure league so the only way to get them is through completing Dragon Tales.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by Florr06 View Post
    Decisions, decisions... should I use the coin to craft Supreme to disenchant, or for 15 tickets? I don't have any GPD so would like to get one and the ticket temple might be the best way to get one currently... but I never get any tickets in the Adventure league so the only way to get them is through completing Dragon Tales.
    If you are just going to disenchant, get the tickets. A GPD is more valuable than the elixir crafting dragons. I had the same dilemma, but chose supreme dragon because I am keeping him in the same habitat as a buddy for neo supreme. I really wanted the dragon.

TLDR; always get tickets towards GPD unless you really want the dragon to keep.

Party dragon!! 12 attempts for this one 2 clockwork, 2 bumblebee! 3 Gloria?s, butterfly, Firestorm! 2 fireflower and one common NEW ENGLAND but no Party.....😤😤😤

Rhino Keeper
    I could not breed party on either of my accounts. I had two breeding roosts going non-stop on my main account. I got multiple Clockworks, Honeybee, Firemane, etc. The ONLY two dragons that I did not get were the two 3 hour COMMON dragons. I'm not disappointed...I am royally ticked off at myself for wasting so much time on a game. It just isn't the event that inability to breed affected...can't bingo when the only thing you are breeding with is yellow/red.

The Honorable Panda
    New Poll Added! You can pick more than one item.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request