View Poll Results: Did you Like this Event?/Which items do you like?

Voters
34. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this Event.

17 50.00%
  • I did not like this Event.

11 32.35%
  • I could not finish in Time.

12 35.29%
  • Neo Supreme Dragon

21 61.76%
  • Neo Air Dragon

21 61.76%
  • Party Dragon

14 41.18%
  • Neo Fire Dragon

17 50.00%
  • Howler Grass

2 5.88%
  • Wrapping Tree

1 2.94%
  • Island Parts

5 14.71%
  • Present Pile

0 0%
  • Raw Marble

4 11.76%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: Birthday Bonanza Tale **NEW POLL ADDED**

Fashion Designer
    I cant believe i don't have a freaking mist Dragon 😂

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SHINeeFan23 View Post
    I cant believe i don't have a freaking mist Dragon ��
    Wow, I literally have 18 million of those. (Okay, maybe not literally). We've needed one for the past few Tales now, so it might be worth trying for!

Banned
    Finally got Party using Gold and Fire, then tried to breed a Cerebus with Helios and Greek and got another Party, go figure! Was not a common dragon on my Isle that is for sure, more like Ultra Rare!

9 Super Rares waiting to be traded, gave up counting the Rares, really Storm8 the coding needs to be improved to get these dragons. Interesting enough I only managed 1 Firestorm, 2 Gloriosa, and 3 New England?s and Hoots, all of which were commons for previous Tales or Events and in my honest opinion they need to be removed!

Fashion Designer
    Tip: in chapter 4, DO NOT take your howler grass out of the spell shop once it's done. You need to do that in chapter 5 when prompted to "craft and decorate", otherwise it won't count and you'll have to craft it again.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuicakes View Post
    I'd be happy with a super rare. All I get are commons.

Ridgeback x Gold - New England (new for me), Gloriosa, Hoot
    Butterfly x Ridgeback - Firestorm
    Air x Fire - Hoot
    After yet another fail I tried Butterfly x Luck and have a beautiful Party dragon egg! I thought I'd need red and yellow opposite each other but this pairing definitely works.

Fashion Designer
    My combo of Peacock and honeybee worked for a party. I moved the nest so I don't accidentally hatch it. It seems weird that you need a purple type to make this work but looking at this thread it seems you need purple on one side and yellow/red combo (owl, honeybee, butterfly) on the other.

The only thing I stress about the Tales is getting that 'common' dragon. It is definitely not as easy as one would think. I'm going to come here beforehand from now on, though - I never would have thought to throw a purple in there or to use more rare dragons to get a common.

Nightclub Owner
    Tried Honeybee & Peacock and got an 11 hour Butterfly fail

I have been trying for a COMMON dragon since Friday with no luck. I simply do not understand what is happening
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    Tried Honeybee & Peacock and got an 11 hour Butterfly fail

I have been trying for a COMMON dragon since Friday with no luck. I simply do not understand what is happening
    That happened to me with one of the tales - I think it was the Volt I was trying for. I ended up buying it and the VERY NEXT breeding (Ignis and Air) I got a Volt! Oh, so annoyed! Luckily, I have not had to buy since then - but that one was only 50 gold or something and I justified it with the fact that I'm getting a 3 for one (the common I need, the Chap 6 dragon and the Final Prize dragon).

All I can say is fingers crossed for you and try again!

I also have been trying for Party since Friday with many combos of red and yellow. I have used my boosts to hurry things along. I tried using a Peacock after reading the forum but now have a 13h fail. I guess I was lucky not to get a 32h Titan fail. I won’t try purple again; too many really long fails. This is very frustrating! I cannot believe that Party is common.

Rhino Keeper
    Is there a way to prevent these timed events from showing up in the game? Every time I try to play one of them there is a gotcha this time it is unforgivable. 1 chapter says start crafting something that takes an hour so I do and get rewarded; but next chapter tells me to craft and place the same thing like the other didn't exist and resources are wasted. Then 1 chapter says breed a specific dragon to another specific dragon done! I let it go into nest so I could breed other dragons! Nope, so I tried breeding 2 other dragons well that didn't work either, now I have to go back and do it all over again, wasting more resources. It makes no sense to waste or tie up resources for a full day yet expect certain items to be made! Starting the game at midnight then expecting something to be done 3 hours later is just fair to humans who don't require sleep or have jobs or families! This is just stupid and mean!
    Same with the battles they are getting harder to win and after I tried eighteen (18) times to win against 1 dragon I gave up! You got to be kidding 18 high value dragons couldn't do it?
    I don't mind spending money for gold when it makes sense; but none of this makes sense!

Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast