View Poll Results: Did you Like this Event?/Which items do you like?

Voters
34. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this Event.

17 50.00%
  • I did not like this Event.

11 32.35%
  • I could not finish in Time.

12 35.29%
  • Neo Supreme Dragon

21 61.76%
  • Neo Air Dragon

21 61.76%
  • Party Dragon

14 41.18%
  • Neo Fire Dragon

17 50.00%
  • Howler Grass

2 5.88%
  • Wrapping Tree

1 2.94%
  • Island Parts

5 14.71%
  • Present Pile

0 0%
  • Raw Marble

4 11.76%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Birthday Bonanza Tale **NEW POLL ADDED**

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by CranberryMil View Post
    Butterfly + Luck = 33 Hours of Virtue

._. this was intencional ...
    I feel your pain!

Banned
    i got mine 1st try with the 2 diamond hybrids with the right colors, Crusader & Gold, made mistake and sold it, fingers moved faster than brain. then took 3 days using all the combos listed here and finally got another Party dragon with an unusual combo that I tried and worked, I did not write it down, but the combos listed here for this storybook common dragon never worked for me and that's unusual....

Fashion Designer
    i totally forgot new england is 3 hr too.
    after getting a 3 hr egg , (i also did not recognize the egg, thinking party is the only 3 hr from red/ yellow combo) , thinking i already got it, and use other color combo for breeding. after 3 hr, check on the egg and find it to be new england.
    why,,, why this kind of new common type do not go expire after tales ends for a while? there are too many commons nowadays when you do not need them. (also looking at Hoot , and gloriosa)

Well it looks like S8 is keeping my party dragons in the same place they kept my New England’s and so many others. Wish they would take sunrise and put it there too. They could stick a few others in with them.

!!THE STUPID RESETTING STRIKES AGAIN!!

I started Day 6 by tapping on the "Start" button to begin crafting a wrapping tree. The game took me into the Spell Shop to craft the tree and in the seconds that I was in there it RESET to the point before I tapped on the "Start" button, so when I started the crafting of the Wrapping Tree the idiotic game didn't register that I'd actually started the crafting.

Now I've wasted 3 Cake Cutters and 9 hours because S8 just can't get their act together!!

And guess what. Before I came in here to rant, I sent my dragon out for more cake cutters but when I went in to check on the Arena, I noticed that the timer on the Quest Outpost wasn't there. You guessed it, in the short time I came out to rant, the game reset again. Imagine if I'd waited 3 hours to go back in to collect from that quest

In all its stupid resetting why didn't it reset itself to the point before I began the crafting???

Quote Originally Posted by CranberryMil View Post
    Butterfly + Luck = 33 Hours of Virtue

._. this was intencional ...
    It must have been intentional since such a pairing has 39 possible outcomes as opposed to the 12 outcomes of simply pairing Fire and Air.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    !!THE STUPID RESETTING STRIKES AGAIN!!

I started Day 6 by tapping on the "Start" button to begin crafting a wrapping tree. The game took me into the Spell Shop to craft the tree and in the seconds that I was in there it RESET to the point before I tapped on the "Start" button, so when I started the crafting of the Wrapping Tree the idiotic game didn't register that I'd actually started the crafting.

Now I've wasted 3 Cake Cutters and 9 hours because S8 just can't get their act together!!

And guess what. Before I came in here to rant, I sent my dragon out for more cake cutters but when I went in to check on the Arena, I noticed that the timer on the Quest Outpost wasn't there. You guessed it, in the short time I came out to rant, the game reset again. Imagine if I'd waited 3 hours to go back in to collect from that quest

In all its stupid resetting why didn't it reset itself to the point before I began the crafting???
    I hate that. I had a 3 row bingo combo and the linking challenge was to breed with a something dragon. It reset but the something dragon breed took for a 25 hr Penumbra dragon egg. I wanted to scream...I think I did..

If before the chance of getting a common was about 65%, then logic suggests that that percentage now has to be split over Firestorm, Hoot, Gloriosa, New England and Party. So that's only 13%! That's not even taking into account that breeding during Tales has always seemed totally rigged. I wonder what percentage remains after that...

But it's obvious that each Tales is getting harder and harder due to this. Which will lead to a point where the majority will say that they can keep their Tales (wanted to express that sentence more vivid, but it would probably get deleted then anyway ).

Another day of “no Party”. Must be rigged. If I can’t breed it today, I will be a chapter behind. Why are they excluding so many friends from their”Party”? Not nice.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by AmaDrac View Post
    Another day of “no Party”. Must be rigged. If I can’t breed it today, I will be a chapter behind. Why are they excluding so many friends from their”Party”? Not nice.
    Same here. Only bunch of Hoot, gloriosa, firestorm and new england. I doubt that party dragon is a common! I tried Red, yellow and purple. Also sometime red and yellow. But none works.

Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast