Thread: Unlock royal maze garden

New Resident

Unlock royal maze garden

Hello, can any suggest how to unlock royal maze garden? I'm on level 50 so obviously there's something else I need to do
    Thank you

From The New Main Story Guide in The Hub:

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1360112

Goal Pre-requisites & Notes::
    * To start these goals you must be Level 27+.
    * Must have completed Fashion Police from Glimmergate Part 3 and Potion Shop Gossip from Lady Greselda. Greselda will be walking around your kindgom.

Have you finished these goals?
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Do you mean Greselda's Dark Garden?

Attachment 43566

If so, here is a link to the CS thread on the topic.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...ul-Dark-Garden

Any further questions should be posted in the Help Me thread that's stickied at the top of the Discussion forum so you'll be sure to get quick answers.
    this was already posted for you, so I've moved it here

I'd suggest you read through the Story Outline Guide so you get an idea about what other per-requisites you need to do and then come back with any further questions. There is quite a lot of interlocking story around these goals and you need to switch back and forth to keep moving. If you can see my signature, follow the links below, else go back to the top of the forum and click on THE HUB sub-forum where all of the guides live. You might need to be in Full Mode though to see the sub-forums on a mobile device.

Hey, sorry if it's the wrong thread for this, but I'm also having this problem. I'm currently at the Peony Predictions sub-quest, that can only by completed by visiting the Royal Maze Garden - which is locked in the market. I compled the Discover Adamant quest because it was the only other quest featuring Greselda, but that didn't unlock it. Could somebody please tell me what other quest I need to finish in order to unlock this one?

Quote Originally Posted by ellieofrivendell View Post
    Hey, sorry if it's the wrong thread for this, but I'm also having this problem. I'm currently at the Peony Predictions sub-quest, that can only by completed by visiting the Royal Maze Garden - which is locked in the market. I compled the Discover Adamant quest because it was the only other quest featuring Greselda, but that didn't unlock it. Could somebody please tell me what other quest I need to finish in order to unlock this one?
    Do you have Greselda walking around your kingdom?

If not see post #2 above.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******