Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Fruitful Spring - 2018 April 12 (5 days)

Quote Originally Posted by Juey_ View Post
    thank you very much! i was waiting for that last recipe stats!
    you're awesome!

I agree with EXACTLY EVERYTHING you said!

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I do enjoy these 5 day goals where they give us new recipes on old event ovens.

The only thing is, I usually already have the deco (like this time) and wish that they'd give us a few choices. For example, we do all the goals and at the end we get a pop up of several items and we pick which one we want to receive as our prize. Or maybe instead of the decoration we could decline it and receive some gems instead. I do like that they're re-releasing items for those that have missed them, it's just that when it's a duplicate, especially the larger ones (like this Spring Wedding prize) go to waste in my inventory since I already have it and can't display both.

Regardless of the prize, I'll still do the goals as I'm always in need of new recipes to master in RS, so thanks for that S8 I really do appreciate it.

Rhino Keeper
    Me too! It seems every mini goal I already have the prize. Probably because they’re usually available for coins, not gems. I still do them for the recipes, would LOVE a choice of prizes.

Quote Originally Posted by Keddy30103 View Post
    I agree with EXACTLY EVERYTHING you said!

Executive Chef
    I don't disagree, but I think asking for new features in BS & RS is a bit optimistic. I count us lucky when we get new decor & recipes.

I'm hoping I will finish on time. Im almost done with the 3rd part. 1 more of the Zuccini things. I have 4 of the Love Boats built. I have several of the others built. 5 or 6 of them.
    ​Amy

Fashion Designer
    I'll be done today around 5:00 p.m. I used 6 Love Boats.

Come aboard, we're expecting you. Every time I think about the Appliance name, I start singing that song.

Farm Supplier
    It's crazy! I thought there are 3 parts, but now I see it's 4! I can't finish on time. The only thing I can do is working hard to unlock the last recipe to get a few gems in the future!

I finished this morning. I built 10 ovens :O and had one so I was working with 11 ovens
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

Executive Chef
    I finished with 9 ovens in my main account yesterday sometime (7 prebuilt, added 2), but I won't finish in my baby accounts. One has 6 ovens, one has 7, but I just haven't tried very hard. Weddings aren't my thing.

finally it looks like we've got whole 5 day for this!
    the timer shows now 20hrs left, which means it will end 17:30 pdt (same time it started as far as i can see from comments here).

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast