View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Did you like the recipes and prizes?

Voters
46. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

    17 36.96%
  • I didn't like this event

    23 50.00%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

    2 4.35%
  • I didn't participate

    3 6.52%
  • I like the recipes

    25 54.35%
  • I didn't like the recipes

    11 23.91%
  • I like the prizes

    11 23.91%
  • I didn't like the prizes

    29 63.04%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 118

Thread: GOAL: I Love to Laugh - 2018 April 12 (15 days) (POLL ADDED)

  1. #81
    Executive Chef VanaCatu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Kiev / Ukraine
    Posts
    2,325
    Quote Originally Posted by rusticjess View Post
    There is absolutely not enough time to finish these goals. 15 days is not gonna cut it. They're clearly doing this so you have to buy gems to complete it all
    why? i think it depends on your level / game progress.
    for 15day goals i build 4x each type of ovens, and finish the goal in one week.

    other question is how often can you enter to do the goal.
    last summer i had to spend some gems to skip / etc... coz i in the summer i'm mostly out and cannot follow as fast as now...

    of course in this mean 30 days goals were perfect. you could leave for vacation, and it could not prevent you from reaching goal.
    that's why i loved them. i could went somewhere to africa for couple of weeks - and no worries that no wifi: i'll get back home and do my goals.

    but not now.
    the goals are still doable, but now you have to choose between your real life and these virtual goals

    previous order was better. at least for me. it was a game, it was meant to get fun, and you did not have to choose.
    now it's more like real life - get in time or die! lol )))
    and sometimes i'm starting to loose the sense of this exchange : real life "..." vs reaal life simultaion "..."

  2. #82
    The creativity is what?s lacking at Storm 8. They keep using items from Restaurant Story and using items from Bakery Story for Restaurant Story. The prizes have been awful for The last few goals. How about a side goal for us long time players that we don?t already have. C?Mon Storm 8

  3. #83
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    176
    Quote Originally Posted by isa6jala3 View Post
    I think it is a bit to much of storm8 that we have to ask neighbors 3 times for helping out because flavor button is not in the gift list ��
    I think would be perfect if they would let us buy for coins parts we need instead always to ask and wait for responds which takes looong hours and days lol, and not needed parts could be sold, would be nice solution to our problems i guess

  4. #84
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    363
    Quote Originally Posted by VanaCatu View Post
    why? i think it depends on your level / game progress.
    for 15day goals i build 4x each type of ovens, and finish the goal in one week.

    other question is how often can you enter to do the goal.
    last summer i had to spend some gems to skip / etc... coz i in the summer i'm mostly out and cannot follow as fast as now...

    of course in this mean 30 days goals were perfect. you could leave for vacation, and it could not prevent you from reaching goal.
    that's why i loved them. i could went somewhere to africa for couple of weeks - and no worries that no wifi: i'll get back home and do my goals.

    but not now.
    the goals are still doable, but now you have to choose between your real life and these virtual goals

    previous order was better. at least for me. it was a game, it was meant to get fun, and you did not have to choose.
    now it's more like real life - get in time or die! lol )))
    and sometimes i'm starting to loose the sense of this exchange : real life "..." vs reaal life simultaion "..."
    30 DAY goals were much better...gave you more time to do it all. My problems with the 15 DAY are mostly that my neighbors don't all play daily so requests for parts rot. I'm still trying to build my second laugh oven. Also, both job and school restrict phone use immensly so I can only play in off time/days

  5. #85
    Some players have the Flavor Button, and some don't. I'm guessing IOS has it, and Android doesn't. Just a guess.

  6. #86
    Nightclub Owner
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    5,613
    Quote Originally Posted by Deejay60 View Post
    Some players have the Flavor Button, and some don't. I'm guessing IOS has it, and Android doesn't. Just a guess.
    I'm on both Android and Iphone and I can only request the part from neighbors at the moment. A mod has flagged this issue with S8 but we probably won't hear if this is done on purpose or if it was an oversight until Monday when they're back in the office.

  7. #87
    I don't have the Flavor Buttons and I'm on iOS.
    ​Amy

  8. #88
    What exactly is part 1 of the april fools thing? I don't see it listed? Thanks!
    ​Amy

  9. #89
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I'm on both Android and Iphone and I can only request the part from neighbors at the moment. A mod has flagged this issue with S8 but we probably won't hear if this is done on purpose or if it was an oversight until Monday when they're back in the office.
    Thanks!

  10. #90
    Nightclub Owner
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    5,613
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilovetodesign View Post
    What exactly is part 1 of the april fools thing? I don't see it listed? Thanks!
    All the goals are listed in the first post on page one of this thread.

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •