View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Did you like the recipes and prizes?

Voters
46. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

17 36.96%
  • I didn't like this event

23 50.00%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

2 4.35%
  • I didn't participate

3 6.52%
  • I like the recipes

25 54.35%
  • I didn't like the recipes

11 23.91%
  • I like the prizes

11 23.91%
  • I didn't like the prizes

29 63.04%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: I Love to Laugh - 2018 April 12 (15 days) (POLL ADDED)

Quote Originally Posted by GoodyTwoShoes2 View Post
    The "so called Flavor Button was there all the time BUT it was called a "Marine Knob" so now if anyone wants to make another of that fairly recent appliance, there will be NO Marine Knob to make it!! This is really getting annoying!
    this part is called "marine knob" in restaurant story. it's still there, and you can still build marine oven with it (unless locked by goal).
    in bakery story it's new and called "flavor button"
    Last edited by VanaCatu; 04-19-18 at 01:22 AM.

Tried avoiding getting mired in negativity. However...every new goal we get now requires first step of requesting items that do not build appliances. 100% these initial requests are being quarantined for late delivery in hopes that we will lose ourselves to frustration and resort to spending gems or sending 30 requests to get 9 useless widgets to start building. As others are saying...we are aware of this appaling practice so please stop insulting our intelligence.

Rhino Keeper
    I didn’t complete the goal because I wasn’t too enthusiastic about the prizes, main nor side goal.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ejb4mgoblue View Post
    Tried avoiding getting mired in negativity. However...every new goal we get now requires first step of requesting items that do not build appliances. 100% these initial requests are being quarantined for late delivery in hopes that we will lose ourselves to frustration and resort to spending gems or sending 30 requests to get 9 useless widgets to start building. As others are saying...we are aware of this appaling practice so please stop insulting our intelligence.
    It’s frustrating at the beginning of a goal when it’s new and exciting. But really, i have more than enough time to build all the ovens I need and complete goals, so I’m not too upset about it anymore.

I absolutely agree with the delay of the initial request they hold back your neighbors sending you the request for a considerable amount of time in hopes that you will end up using gems or end up having to buy some. It is very transparent what is being done because you could ask your neighbors if they answered your request and they're telling you yes but it's not reflecting on the board what you have received and you wait for hours. I find this to be very sneaky and underhanded this is supposed to be a fun game and more and more on finding myself upset and frustrated.

Does anyone happen to know what time the goal ends today?

Quote Originally Posted by Deanas_desserts View Post
    Does anyone happen to know what time the goal ends today?
    Ends in 2 hours. It does also also say in the first post the date and time.
    Level 99 / 4 star player

Farm Supplier
    It seems like an overlap in goals this time?

Quote Originally Posted by Marischa764 View Post
    I think would be perfect if they would let us buy for coins parts we need instead always to ask and wait for responds which takes looong hours and days lol, and not needed parts could be sold, would be nice solution to our problems i guess
    I quite like that idea. It goes against the concept of a nbr gift community, but it's a bandage on a problem that shouldn't be there. If the system weren't broken we wouldn't ask for a fix let alone something to stem the bleeding.

One of the many problems with these too-short goals (which has probably been brought up before) is if something goes wrong (like the Flavor Button) and help is potentially delayed by the weekend. One weekend (including the buffer time on either side of the weekend for non-work hours) is, what, ~15% of a 15 day goal?

My favorite part of this goal was how uninteresting I found the prize--now I don't have to stress about not wanting to spend a hoard of gems to finish it.

Executive Chef
    Foiled again by my job and love of sleeping! I wasn't putting much effort into these goals, but I did decide eventually that I wanted the pastrees in my 2nd bakery, so I'm a little annoyed that I missed them because of mochas that spoil too quickly. Oh well, on to the next!

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast