Thread: Candy Land

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    New Resident

Candy Land

The new candy land room will not load? Anyone else having issues? The room only shows an hour glass figure

The Honorable Panda
    Try force closing and reopening your game to see if this helps.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Quote Originally Posted by Mrsvstol View Post
    The new candy land room will not load? Anyone else having issues? The room only shows an hour glass figure
    Hi Mrsvstol! The hourglass can appear in two rare cases: either you don't have enough space on your device to download the new room (each room is a few megabytes of space) OR the download got corrupted. In either case, it can be resolved by reinstalling the game (you won't lose your progress, as that is stored on our servers and not locally on your device). It may also get resolved when we push new content, which happens every few days. If you don't want to wait that long, though, I recommend reinstalling. Thank you for your support!

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by ExcalS8 View Post
    Hi Mrsvstol! The hourglass can appear in two rare cases: either you don't have enough space on your device to download the new room (each room is a few megabytes of space) OR the download got corrupted. In either case, it can be resolved by reinstalling the game (you won't lose your progress, as that is stored on our servers and not locally on your device). It may also get resolved when we push new content, which happens every few days. If you don't want to wait that long, though, I recommend reinstalling. Thank you for your support!
    Thanks! Reinstalling fixed the problem