Page 56 of 56 FirstFirst ... 6465253545556

Thread: Castle Story 04/12: Leaderboard - Beast Master | Monster Hunt season 12

Why dummy not like seson 5 training dummy fangbeast.... Only decorations.... So sad!
    Just little Fox is very cool, the rest is garbage.

Nightclub Owner
    @NorthWoodsKingdom

I am wishing with every fiber of my being that we don't see another LB event anytime soon in CS but if they feel they absolutely have to do one they should take some notes from your amazing post. Your Leaderboard would be an event I'd like to play and it would feel a lot more fair to all the players and way less random.

There's nothing worse than spending six days straight focusing on an event only to feel like your efforts were wasted or that you were *****ed. In my opinion it's something totally uncalled for and easily remedied as your post showed, there are ways to have these LBs without all the bad vibes. You pointed out one of the big problem areas that many took issue with and offered up some good ideas for them to improve a type of event that is clearly lacking. Now all we can do is hope that they hear us and make changes reflecting all of our overall feelings of the event.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    Um no, it's not like a Community Event..it's like a Leaderboard Event (same prizes PLUS more) except you compete against the scoreboard instead of 20 other players. I would think people would like it better than Leaderboards are currently geared, competing against fellow players for LESS than the prizes I just listed.... but maybe you're right, I'm the only one who likes an idea to try to even the playing field. Let's keep LB events exactly as they are. :/
    Yes I agree that this would be a much better system. I would play that game and not refuse to spend money. To me leaderboards are a waste of gems because you can never budget how much you might actually need to win the prize. And then you might just be throwing good gems after bad in the attempt to win. I will never spend real money or gems on a leaderboard again. And while I am aggravated that I got lapped in the last few hours for the enfeild, I am happy that S8 got zero money out of me.

Fashion Designer
    I made an armored direwolf in this event. After waiting 5 days, I received 1 dire milk. Wasn't I supposed to get energy, too? I did not see the lightning bolt to indicate energy.
    Last edited by ladlasse; 04-22-18 at 08:16 PM.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ladlasse View Post
    I made an armored direwolf in this event. After waiting 5 days, I received 1 dire milk. Wasn't I supposed to get energy, too? I did not see the lightning bolt to indicate energy.
    Yes, it gives 20-60 energy weekly. It appears as one lightening bolt and changes your energy balance. Your balance updates when the bolt flies off the screen. Keep a close eye next time and report back, or you can ask Support to check your game if you don't want to wait 5 more days till the next collection.

New Resident
    I don’t think I’m getting anything from my chests. Is there something I have to do to “open” them?

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by zappetta View Post
    I don’t think I’m getting anything from my chests. Is there something I have to do to “open” them?
    Hi, welcome to the forum! They aren't an actual chest in leaderboards, they are a pop up on your screen that says you got either coins, or points. That's why there isn't anything in your inventory.

Helpful tip: make sure you post in the current season thread which is on the Discussion forum page at the top... if we are not in an active monster hunt then the Help Me thread is a good place too.

Page 56 of 56 FirstFirst ... 6465253545556