Page 52 of 56 FirstFirst ... 242484950515253545556 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 04/12: Leaderboard - Beast Master | Monster Hunt season 12

Rhino Keeper
    Top of my group was 5044. Bottom was 0 ;-)

Looks like we were a whole bunch of none achievers!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by maridadi View Post
    Just completed the survey monkey pop up. Interesting to note that no question per se asks about the LB aspect of the event to gauge players’ objective feelings. Yet from the sentiments in this thread it is clear that this issue is pertinent. S8 team lumped something extremely popular and enjoyable (monster hunt) with something somewhat unfavoured or contentious (LB) - you can’t justifiably rate the game overall without asking a specific question on each of these as a low rating ascribed to the LB will obscure what would have otherwise been a high score on the MH, and vice versa...Unless of course it was deliberately omitted to justify future LBs in disregard of the clearly negative sentiments...my thoughts...
    I thought the BM (Beast Master) is the LB event combined with Monster Hunt (MH) so I clarified my answers where I could write in a longer response that the event was boring with boring prizes and the only good aspect of it was Monster Hunt with The REAL prizes; Gold troll tokens. 🌕🌕🌕

Rhino Keeper
    the only positive part of this event was the fact gold coins were so easy to get but shhh no one tell the developers or the next hunt will be impossible

Farm Supplier
    Perhaps someone could help to report what is the frequent drops of Enfield after such a hard work ?

Executive Chef
    How can this be fair ..it happen to others too it was written on my wall that it happen to one of my neighbors too
    We both were in second ... When it ened!!!!..did the monkey survey came back and was in 3rd this is not right their points should of not counted after it ended ..S/8 should look into this
    I know I'm not alone ! This game is only good for the spenders

Executive Chef
    No, but it is rigged. The cooldown between handing in swords left me with 30+ unused swords. I could have been nr. 2 easily with those swords, but now I'm in nr. 4.

Sorry neighbours, I removed the game from my permanent tab, and am trying to quit. I'm done.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    How can this be fair ..it happen to others too it was written on my wall that it happen to one of my neighbors too
    We both were in second ... When it ened!!!!..did the monkey survey came back and was in 3rd this is not right their points should of not counted after it ended ..S/8 should look into this
    I know I'm not alone ! This game is only good for the spenders
    Confirm this happened to me also. I had checked a few times before the end,rank #2. Went & rebooted my iPad,logged back in with just seconds left - still #2. When it ended checked once again & yes I had achieved#2 rank....or so I thought!

Survey popped up went to do that & when I returned had dropped to #3. Not happy at all.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dragoniakingdom View Post
    Confirm this happened to me also. I had checked a few times before the end,rank #2. Went & rebooted my iPad,logged back in with just seconds left - still #2. When it ended checked once again & yes I had achieved#2 rank....or so I thought!

Survey popped up went to do that & when I returned had dropped to #3. Not happy at all.
    Crazy unfair ,this should be looked into ,Please please S/8 look into this if it happen to us it's happen to many other

Fashion Designer
    I always take a screen shot at the end or if I get something at the Baron?s tent. Just to be sure, so I can prove it later.

For the survey, I rated the LB accordingly. The questions asked about the beast master, to me, meant LB, not MH. And I thoroughly disliked that one, even though I won with 8800 ( desperate for trade tickets and they were worth 17 gems to me). I am still suspicious of the astronomically high early scores. Are those real players or computer generated competitors to drive up sales? I wrote, that competive events do not fit the character of CS. At all. Now, do I think, they will listen? <rethorical question>
    I think these surveys are done, so we think they care.
    OTH, I am happy with the MH. It was actually rewarding.
    I quit DS after years of playing, because of the LBS. I found the same crazy high scores right out of the gate. And the final straw was, that when you win through strategy, effort and a reasonable amount spent on a boost or two, your reward was : <drumroll> you got put in an impossible to win group the next time.

My plea to S8: please don?t ruin a game, which is relying on cooperation rather than competition. That is what it makes it so unique.
    Stopped playing DS because of LB.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dragoniakingdom View Post
    Exact same thing happened to me. Event finished I was in 2nd place,went to do the Survey,returned to find I had dropped to 3rd.
    What happened?
    We want answers why the game kept adding points after the event ended ,sorry ,,I was so tired last night when I posted ,,