Page 47 of 56 FirstFirst ... 37434445464748495051 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 04/12: Leaderboard - Beast Master | Monster Hunt season 12

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by carletonisland View Post
    I lost my enfield kit. I can?t find him where I put him. He?s not in my inventory. Did anybody else lose their kit?
    I did. It showed back up as soon as I fought another monster

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by christinefourtounis View Post
    Agh!!! With like an hour to go my game won’t load. All I get is this...Attachment 43785
    Force close?

Executive Chef
    And this is why leaderboards are so awful. With an hour to go, a player that I offered a 2nd place tie to has now lapped me. This player said they wanted 4-7 and there is zero benefit to lapping me in the LB in the last hour. There is no way to beat the first place player with over 32,000 points. It?s shady and it fosters contempt among players. I will not continue playing this game if LBs continue I fear. I hate the way they make me feel and that is no fun. I am stressed the last day of an LB and it?s just not what I started playing this game for. I started playing for excitement not fear. All I can say is that I am happy that S8 did not get my way really budgeted money this week and I have always been more than willing to support the only phone game that I play. This event has really turned me off completely to this game after so many years

Executive Chef
    I hope we never see another leaderboard ,I'm glad it's almost over , and I'm happy to say I did not spend any money,

Sad, but the top players in this event bought their prizes. I’ve played the game since it’s inception and there is no simply playing for prizes. Sad, but I’m about done with a game where money spent wins.

Rhino Keeper
    Looks like we might still have 24 hours for MH, even though LB is finished.

Quote Originally Posted by topmom952 View Post
    It would look like that, but it doesn't. My wagon trades disappeared and a golem that I had sticking around stopped giving tokens.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by topmom952 View Post
    We do. The timer for the monster hunt goal shows a little less than 24h. It has been showing a day more than the LBs timer since the beginning

Quote Originally Posted by mientoentje View Post
    It would look like that, but it doesn't. My wagon trades disappeared and a golem that I had sticking around stopped giving tokens.
    Same, no more trades.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by nomadma View Post
    Sad, but the top players in this event bought their prizes. I’ve played the game since it’s inception and there is no simply playing for prizes. Sad, but I’m about done with a game where money spent wins.
    Its all about energy