Page 46 of 56 FirstFirst ... 36424344454647484950 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 04/12: Leaderboard - Beast Master | Monster Hunt season 12

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Jules_c View Post
    Thank you to @Lavenderdale for turning my question into a punchline. *Almost* as helpful as no answer at all. I'm so glad this forum is here to help us.
    I am deeply sorry for unintentionally spiking your question. I am extremely new to the game and forum, and it is not always easy to find answers, and I should not have diverted anyone from your genuine inquiry. there are many things that go unspoken by players who are familiar with the game, and questions are the only way we can find out.

(I didn't even know alicorns dropped ENERGY until weeks after I started - I thought people just wanted them for the cute. my ignorance!)

(edit: I am sitting firmly in rank three - I imagine the guy I passed is pretty pleased since he will get the energy instead of a trophy. On the other hand, I have gotten a lot of gold tokens and at rank 3 I will get 5 more trade tickets. so I got that going for me. which is nice.)

again, I apologize. Best wishes.
    Last edited by Lavenderdale; 04-18-18 at 01:13 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    Doesn't matter what time zone we are in, we all have to sleep ,
    Of course it matters. This event finishes at 2am. Many players in favourable time zones will go for a last hour effort using the boost plus saved delivery items. No matter how much effort a non favourable time zone player puts in, there is a very strong likelihood that they will be over taken.

Edit: in an event where we are only competing against the clock then no, it doesn’t make a difference (unless it’s like that first Weekend Warrior goal which meant that some time zones only got about 40 minutes to complete every stage). However, if you are competing against other players it can make a huge difference.
    Last edited by idrispad; 04-18-18 at 02:18 PM.

Fashion Designer
    My second ugly golem baby is cooking. Now I will have twins, as in TWO ugly golem babies. Woohoo!
    Stopped playing DS because of LB.

Executive Chef
    Just my 2 cents worth. That's about how much my opinion is, 15 trade tickets is a good haul. It takes a long time to get that many- time wise and also energy wise. In a way the LB was a bonus prize, because I'm fighting for tokens anyway.
    It looks like I'll get 5 tickets.
    The 1st and 2nd place winners are pretty far ahead. I don't see a lot of last minute gem spending. That is somewhat satisfying.
    I spent 0 gems in this event. And no package purchased. So there!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by idrispad View Post
    Of course it matters. This event finishes at 2am. Many players in favourable time zones will go for a last hour effort using the boost plus saved delivery items. No matter how much effort a non favourable time zone player puts in, there is a very strong likelihood that they will be over taken.

Edit: in an event where we are only competing against the clock then no, it doesn’t make a difference (unless it’s like that first Weekend Warrior goal which meant that some time zones only got about 40 minutes to complete every stage). However, if you are competing against other players it can make a huge difference.
    Like me going to bed in first place waking up in 3rd lol
    To me the weekend warrior not worth if ..all the work you do before way before you even get it , I did the first one ..pass on the second ,
    I don't like it that S/8 is putting neighbor against neighbor cause friction between us , friend against friend ,,Castle story is a friendly game we don't need this competition

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennerwein1 View Post
    My second ugly golem baby is cooking. Now I will have twins, as in TWO ugly golem babies. Woohoo!
    What are the possible drops from the baby glimmer golem? I cant find it listed in the inventory guide. Thanks.

Rhino Keeper
    I see the mad dash for 1st has be***. I’ve already slid down a few spots while eating dinner...

It looks like sometimes the points you earned revert to a lower number. This is only a display issue, your points are correctly saved in the background. All you need to do is force close right when this happens and you'll see your points back.

A similar issue seems to happen when buying the Boost. If you still don't see your points doubled after buying the Boost, please force close the game. Your double points are saved in the game, just not displaying correctly in the game. After force closing, the points you missed out on will show up and each action afterwards that awards Points will display the doubled amount.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Agh!!! With like an hour to go my game won’t load. All I get is this...Click image for larger version. 

Name:	42DFB4E2-4227-41D5-A49B-EEA497696102.jpg 
Views:	94 
Size:	54.9 KB 
ID:	43785

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ratdogs4 View Post
    What are the possible drops from the baby glimmer golem? I cant find it listed in the inventory guide. Thanks.
    Mine has tried to drop glimmer shards and glimmer fragments, I was maxed on both.