Page 45 of 56 FirstFirst ... 3541424344454647484955 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 04/12: Leaderboard - Beast Master | Monster Hunt season 12

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by idrispad View Post
    The thing is, if you are in an unfavourable time zone, you can find any advantage gained through hard work etc gone at the end of the event with no chance of remedying it. I don?t think the gem boost is unfair at all.

I?d love to see events that stitched up US time zones occasionally.
    Doesn't matter what time zone we are in, we all have to sleep ,

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    Sorry!.. somehow I feel guilty
    I'm an irresistible Gold Hunter.. and not a rival racer.
    And hope S8 doesn't make the mistake again to combine LBs with Gold Hunting.. it becomes an awkward situation. I could do that in silence before this type of combination, without creating difficulties for anyone.
    My intention is to simply earn as much Gold as I can during this week.. NOT that of placing heaps of totals on a LB. unfortunately I couldn't do elsewise.
    Please don?t tell guilty, I am not bothered at all. I just put the facts out there to help others in their game play and to share with S8. You?re a great neighbor to have and I love your kingdom!

Seeing another event already is making me rethink my game play. It?s too much. Thoroughly enjoyed the monster hunt but this game is taking over my life with too many timed events. Sadly I may just walk away. No lovely moon it is nothing you have done! Just too much time away from other things is now required to play.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #60
    Life is sweeter with friends! Journey on...

Fashion Designer
    I can?t find info. about next event! Where is it? Please!

Host(ess)
    I lost my enfield kit. I can’t find him where I put him. He’s not in my inventory. Did anybody else lose their kit?

Fashion Designer
    It will be interesting to see how much energy the Enfield prize gives and what the timer is on it. I hope people don't get 2 energy like that Cupid Troll does. I still regret buying him. 😡👿

Thank you to @Lavenderdale for turning my question into a punchline. *Almost* as helpful as no answer at all. I'm so glad this forum is here to help us.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Jules_c View Post
    Thank you to @Lavenderdale for turning my question into a punchline. *Almost* as helpful as no answer at all. I'm so glad this forum is here to help us.
    Lavenderdale was alluding to the fact that the trophies usually goes straight into your Storage. They are just decoration.

Quote Originally Posted by Jules_c View Post
    Does anyone know what the trophies are for first thru third place? Is it just a decoration? Am i striving to come in 4th place to get the energy/trade tickets? I'd much rather have that than another worthless decoration in my storage.
    Thanks for any info you can offer! 
    I’m sorry your question didn’t get answered. Sometimes things get lost in the shuffle. As was mentioned above, lavenderdale meant no harm, just confirming your suspicion about the trophies. We are here to help and often try to inject a little humor too.

The trophies are deco only. Unfortunately, due to limited space, they most likely will just end up in storage. But with 3rd place you do get more trade tickets in addition to the trophy. Personally I prefer 4th place because I?d rather have the energy crate than the trophy, because I don?t need as many trade tickets as a newer player.

Hope this helps. Welcome to the forum and good luck with the event.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Rhino Keeper
    This MonsterHunt has been pretty good to me. I now have 70 gold tokens - enough for a second cabbage hut if I wanted one. I'm not sure that that is the best use of the tokens. I already have all the alis and unicorns, so I'm deciding between getting the Armored Wyvern (but I'm always maxed on Mithril) plus an extra Flyger or two, or saving them up for next time when I can get the Direwolf. I think the latter is the more sensible option, but these tokens are burning a hole in my pocket and I just want to spend.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image1 (15).png 
Views:	84 
Size:	726.0 KB 
ID:	43784

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    I’m sorry your question didn’t get answered. Sometimes things get lost in the shuffle. As was mentioned above, lavenderdale meant no harm, just confirming your suspicion about the trophies. We are here to help and often try to inject a little humor.
    Thank you for the answer! I can see how things get lost here, seeing as this one topic is 45 pages long.

I, too, would prefer the energy, but I have been stuck in 3rd doing my best not to spawn any monsters to try to drop to 4th place. But it seems the folks in my co-op do not want to come in first thru third either, as they have barely gained on me in my 3 days not monster hunting.

Thanks, again.