Page 44 of 56 FirstFirst ... 3440414243444546474854 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 04/12: Leaderboard - Beast Master | Monster Hunt season 12

Farm Supplier
    Here is my tip: WELLS. They spawn Direboar about 1/2 times and reload in 5 minutes. I fight 3-4 Direboars in between Golems. This way I get more Staff and Sword tokens instead of just endless piles on Shields.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Ginnyfe View Post
    Here is my tip: WELLS. They spawn Direboar about 1/2 times and reload in 5 minutes. I fight 3-4 Direboars in between Golems. This way I get more Staff and Sword tokens instead of just endless piles on Shields.
    What?? Never gotten one from wells.....

lucky you! 👏🏼🦄🍀

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    I also take about 1.5-2 minutes to fight a glimmer golem

Crafting my third Unicorn! Second one this hunt.
    Wow! 🦄🍀👏🏼

How do you get so many gold troll tokens in so few days! 😲🎉🎊

👩🏻*💻🧟*♀️💃🏻

Quote Originally Posted by kendysek View Post
    I'm just ignoring there's a LB and trying just to get gold tokens.

The question is - should i go for third Unicorn or second Armored Flyger /or two?
    I would go for the unicorn. They drop energy daily, plus spellbound dew and tokens (even outside of hunting season).
    The armored flygers are nice, earth wisps and lanterns plus the rare chance at an expansion permit, but personally, I’d get all four unicorns before starting on the flygers.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Quote Originally Posted by suzishine View Post
    Fangbeasts are hiding very well in my cluttered kingdom... but when I get one I get more sword tokens... but at the moment I am only fighting golems (and the one direboar a day)... just wish they give more sword tokens! so I would have managed to collect more tokens to exchange to more gold troll tokens .... first MH and only managed to collect 19... so I think I will be able to craft LF (hoping it will bring more chance for gold troll tokens in future MH)......
    Only 19!?! Lol! Most of us were thrilled to collect 5-10 our first season. When the hunts first started, we didn?t get unlimited purple golems and had to rely strictly on random spawns of regular dire boars, fangbeasts, and skunkupines.
    I love how the hunts have evolved over time, with the exception of this last time having the hunt combined with a leaderboard.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Like many other players this go round, the sword shields have been my bottleneck. I have plenty of shields, but I do bronze trades to use them up. And plenty of staff tokens, which is frustrating, because there is no way to use up the extras while waiting for swords. The fangbeasts have gone practically extinct, I haven?t completed a novice daily this season. I refuse to waste energy trying to spawn the unspawnable.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Fashion Designer
    I thought the boar was a once/day? Did I misunderstand? *drags out well just in case*

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavenderdale View Post
    I thought the boar was a once/day? Did I misunderstand? *drags out well just in case*
    Lol. Yes the wells spawn boars, but not the blue dire one which is 1x a day. But as is typical during hunts , the regular boars go extinct. I've tried my ponds also, but nope, no luck. They will be in full force after monster hunt ends.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    Only 19!?! Lol! Most of us were thrilled to collect 5-10 our first season. When the hunts first started, we didn?t get unlimited purple golems and had to rely strictly on random spawns of regular dire boars, fangbeasts, and skunkupines.
    I love how the hunts have evolved over time, with the exception of this last time having the hunt combined with a leaderboard.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Like many other players this go round, the sword shields have been my bottleneck. I have plenty of shields, but I do bronze trades to use them up. And plenty of staff tokens, which is frustrating, because there is no way to use up the extras while waiting for swords. The fangbeasts have gone practically extinct, I haven?t completed a novice daily this season. I refuse to waste energy trying to spawn the unspawnable.
    Well... Thanks I guess 🙈😅....just loving this game right now with the MH! 🧟*♀️🤩So trying to play all the time.👩🏻*💻👩🏻*💻. I am over 20 now so will be able to get Lorelei?s fountain! 👩🏻*💻💃🏻🎉🎊🦄

I agree, it is a shame that the silver trade has sword tokens - should have been exchanged with staff! Sword tokens are the hardest to get! ...

.... I managed to complete ONE novise challenge and then I got a lot of sword tokens from fangbeasts... but now they are gone. *Poof* .... Golems is my ONLY chance, since the direboar don?t like my wells and only care to hide in a dead tree once a day..! 🤦🏽*♀️ .....

?come here little fangy... come, come... I have plenty of nice juicy chicken for you... come, come... you big beastly Fangy ..... have a little taste will you??

Executive Chef
    My timer is showing 10 hours to go. It looks like I will be in the 7-12 rank, unless someone makes some big moves. But that's ok. I'm fine with that.
    Looking back, I probably could have climbed higher doing that double boost thing. But I wasn't going for the points. Just going for that gold. Tokens that is.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by suzishine View Post
    Well... Thanks I guess ����....just loving this game right now with the MH! ��*♀️��So trying to play all the time.����*������*��. I am over 20 now so will be able to get Lorelei?s fountain! ����*������������

I agree, it is a shame that the silver trade has sword tokens - should have been exchanged with staff! Sword tokens are the hardest to get! ...

.... I managed to complete ONE novise challenge and then I got a lot of sword tokens from fangbeasts... but now they are gone. *Poof* .... Golems is my ONLY chance, since the direboar don?t like my wells and only care to hide in a dead tree once a day..! ����*♀️ .....

?come here little fangy... come, come... I have plenty of nice juicy chicken for you... come, come... you big beastly Fangy ..... have a little taste will you??
    I managed one Novice Challenge also. I had left my farms out since we had the weekend warrior thing, and I got about one fang for each ten farms hit, but an average of ten meant that sometimes I hit fifteen and no fang beast, so I gave it up.
    I regularly do my ponds and wells looking for direboar, but nothing.