Page 40 of 56 FirstFirst ... 3036373839404142434450 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 04/12: Leaderboard - Beast Master | Monster Hunt season 12

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ladlasse View Post
    What happens if you don't click on the chest! I'm not sure if I always did when it popped up.
    not possible to continue play if you don't click.. but as said.. the chest itself doesn't go into your inventory. the prizes do and have to do with the LB necessities so you might not have noticed.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    That's how I know they cut it short, because my weekly Ali's were used as soon as MH started and they had 7 days, with event still at 8 days. I was excited to be able to use them twice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotarch View Post
    but, ppl with boatloads of weekly ali, dont use them at one day...they are timed / day / week
    with this said.. event was shortened to be in-time with the following event, which, really looks good!
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Farm Supplier
    I have beast master swords in my inventory but it won't let me deliver them why?

I saw someone else post this but can?t post it. I just earned through points the kit. With my leaderboard I knew I was not getting one, first place over 12K. But the crafted is cute all the same. I put it at the end of my animals (Not all out, redecorating) but at the end next to the wedding swan, clicked the check and it just vanished. My options disappeared so it was not a placement issue, not back in inventory and force closed and my score is still fine. I accepted I couldn?t get the prize. The leaderboard is no more than a competition of who is willing to spend or who has the most energy, and I?ll be happy with my trade tickets but please help me get my final prize back as I worked hard to earn it
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotarch View Post
    but, ppl with boatloads of weekly ali, dont use them at one day...they are timed / day / week
    I used mine (and the 2 energy horses) all in one day, before the beginning of the monster hunt, planning on being able to use them twice. ( feeling pretty crafty, lol) Now I don?t know, it may be coming down to a few hours, or none, depending on what ?2 days? really works out to be.
    Stopped playing DS because of LB.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    If you lost your final prize you need to contact Support. Double check your game didn't roll back under the amount you need eg 2300 for high level players and check in decorations tab too

S8 Support: Click here to contact S8 Support

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    with this said.. event was shortened to be in-time with the following event, which, really looks good!
    You’re kidding me... another event. Seriously??

Fashion Designer
    Just took a look at the next event. Nice theme, but after these last two events I am close to burnout. If there are more outrageous requirements, I will need to take a break. I had to push myself to do the MH, because I need tokens. And my kingdom is a total mess, I can’t find anything anymore, lol.
    Stopped playing DS because of LB.

Farm Supplier

Beastmaster Sword

I have 8 of these but cannot deliver them why please help.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennerwein1 View Post
    I used mine (and the 2 energy horses) all in one day, before the beginning of the monster hunt, planning on being able to use them twice. ( feeling pretty crafty, lol) Now I don?t know, it may be coming down to a few hours, or none, depending on what ?2 days? really works out to be.
    look at LB tab.. any page for exact timing in days/hrs/mins. you can work it out as Alis/horse have exact timers too.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74