Page 3 of 56 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 04/12: Leaderboard - Beast Master | Monster Hunt season 12

Rhino Keeper
    Im confused as to what the Enfield tokens are for? So, it looks like we have to rank 1st or 2nd to get the Enfield. If we dont rank, we can earn a baby Enfield with points. Where do the tokens come in? I've never encountered this type of event in castle story before, I don't like that we cant all get the special animal

Rhino Keeper
    ... same happened to me... 😞

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    Love monster hunt ,get rid of the leaderboard ,I want to compete with no one ,just me . you added a loving neighbor to mine don't like it not fair
    OMG, MEEKA!! - we're in the same Leaderboard!! Aaarrrtghghghhh!
    I don't LIKE competing against my neighbors, S8!!

Hmm... I wonder....if the 2 of us blow the rest of the board away and try our best to tie at the end, will we both get the First Place prizes??? lol

Boo, hissssssssss on Leaderboards!!
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 04-13-18 at 12:04 AM. Reason: implied language removed

Quote Originally Posted by Denkris111 View Post
    Im confused as to what the Enfield tokens are for? So, it looks like we have to rank 1st or 2nd to get the Enfield. If we dont rank, we can earn a baby Enfield with points. Where do the tokens come in? I've never encountered this type of event in castle story before, I don't like that we cant all get the special animal
    See my post#7on the first page.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Denkris111 View Post

Where do you see that we can be able to get a baby Enfield?

Quote Originally Posted by suzishine View Post
    Where do you see that we can be able to get a baby Enfield?
    Check the goals tab and tap the last prize - it's a fox - 2300 points

Ok, last year, when the leaderboard event kicked off, I was on vacation, and I only half-blanked paid attention... so I got some questions about this:

I realize it pits player against player in groups of 20... but what\who chooses the 20...

I think I remember my group of 20 changed several times. Am I remembering correctly? If so, how often does the 20 group change, what causes the group to change, what causes the group to remain the same? When does the group lock and the members stop shuffling?

And looks like we can double our points for gemming every 2 hours?

When The little flag pops up and covers one of the attack options during a fight, sometimes says 2 points... but when I watch the numbers count up on the right side of the screen, it just adds +1. ?

Also when fighting I suggest fighting SLOWLY. Start fight w\ 12 points. I fought one fox, pressed one of the three attack buttons 13 times, and twice I saw the 2 Points flag. (Total should be 25... 27 if I believe the 2 pt flag.)

My total at the end was 23.

Right now my head hurts, but give me a day, I'll get some math wrapped around this.

Any insight ya'all have is appreciated.

MOo!
    Chief Beef
    Stop censoring\deleting my posts... I'll not make it easy for you.
    I will add my voice loudly to this community. #Censorship
    I will lurk, smirk and be smarter... #PokeTheBear
    MOothrakian Chief Beef<--- Click it... you know you want to...
    CattleProd#1-:📿[🕹🔴🛡]🐮[♦️####################€ᄃ✨⚡️✨

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by beefus View Post

When The little flag pops up and covers one of the attack options during a fight, sometimes says 2 points... but when I watch the numbers count up on the right side of the screen, it just adds +1. ?

Also when fighting I suggest fighting SLOWLY. Start fight w\ 12 points. I fought one fox, pressed one of the three attack buttons 13 times, and twice I saw the 2 Points flag. (Total should be 25... 27 if I believe the 2 pt flag.)

Right now my head hurts, but give me a day, I'll get some math wrapped around this.

MOo!
    Chief Beef
    I dont think we actually get 2 points/1 hit when the flag says that. Mine just seems to combine multiple points in one flag when fighting quickly. Sometimes it even showed 3 points, but it always equaled my hits

Quote Originally Posted by beefus View Post
    Ok, last year, when the leaderboard event kicked off, I was on vacation, and I only half-blanked paid attention... so I got some questions about this:

I realize it pits player against player in groups of 20... but what\who chooses the 20...

I think I remember my group of 20 changed several times. Am I remembering correctly? If so, how often does the 20 group change, what causes the group to change, what causes the group to remain the same? When does the group lock and the members stop shuffling?

And looks like we can double our points for gemming every 2 hours?

MOo!
    Chief Beef
    Hey, Chief. I watch the beast I'm attacking & see a tiny shield each time I hit it. Look at its feet. The little shield flies over to the goal icon on the right. The popup doesn't keep up very well I think.
    You should be getting a point(shield count) for every hit on the beast. The trouble there is does it give 2-3 points with a critical hit (1 whack but that takes off 2 or 3 from total hits)? Haven't taken the time to actually keep track that closely.

Edit: Just had a critical hit (2) & only got 1 point added to my shields. So You get 1 point per whack on the beast. So if the purple golem takes 70 hits to **** you get 70 points (not 90).

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2F4DD0E6-AA1B-402B-B935-B1AC2AABC99B.jpg 
Views:	154 
Size:	139.7 KB 
ID:	43576
    Last edited by meme1098; 04-12-18 at 12:19 PM.

Executive Chef
    Prize is a skunkupine dummy? Big whoop.
    Anyway, Meme and NW, you both can get #1 prize if you sync it right. Last LB , I shared 2nd or 3rd (I don't remember) with someone. We stayed in touch on our walls and fortunately we both stuck to the end goal.
    Nothing new in MRC. Drats.

Page 3 of 56 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast