Page 2 of 56 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 04/12: Leaderboard - Beast Master | Monster Hunt season 12

Executive Chef
    Not to mention the fact that I spent HUNDREDS of energy fighting monsters before the leaderboard popped up and I have gotten ZERO credit for those hits even though I was supposed to get one point per monster.

And S8, please get rid of the point pop up that covers up the monster hit buttons.

Executive Chef
    meme always seems to guess correctly.. hope she's wrong this time.
    just hope there's no LB involved!
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Farm Supplier
    I want to play Castle Story, not Dragon Story! A select few get the top prize. What a waste!

Executive Chef
    S8 figures the woodland event, pitting players against each other with different material requirements, was embraced and loved so much by the community that now there's a leader board event.

Best mktg department ever!

ALSO, once again, the featured monster does not drop tokens for the trade wagon.

I don't see anywhere to use the special fox monster tokens. What are they for?
    Last edited by HuckleTown; 04-12-18 at 11:35 AM.

Banned
    I just crafted a Chisel and did not get a single point....nevermind now I see the deliver button sorry but why is the timer for the Hammer the same as Sword but you get less points.. not to mention the disparity of the 15 minute timer to the 2 with 4 hours.. huh??

Executive Chef
    Love monster hunt ,get rid of the leaderboard ,I want to compete with no one ,just me . you added a loving neighbor to mine don't like it not fair

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    S8 figures the woodland event, pitting players against each other with different material requirements, was embraced and loved so much by the community that now there's a leader board event.

Best mktg department ever!

ALSO, once again, the featured monster does not drop tokens for the trade wagon.

I don't see anywhere to use the special fox monster tokens. What are they for?
    Go into your work shops

Quote Originally Posted by LadyRissaRenae View Post
    So only the top 2 players get the little foxy dude? Aww, that's disappointing if that's the case!

Oh wait, I see it! He requires 2,300 points.
    Look closely... the little fox at the end of the 2300 points, is different then the one the top 2 winners get.

You can see the difference in the wings.

And sweet! The guy in first place on my leader board has over 300 points already, I have 13. (and the event has been live for 42mins?)

FUn!
    MOo!
    Chief Beef

Oh, and listen to PrincessCelestian - "And S8, please get rid of the point pop up that covers up the monster hit buttons." ... that's just poor thinking.
    Last edited by beefus; 04-12-18 at 11:46 AM. Reason: Allowing PrincessCelestian to walk across my lawn.
    Stop censoring\deleting my posts... I'll not make it easy for you.
    I will add my voice loudly to this community. #Censorship
    I will lurk, smirk and be smarter... #PokeTheBear
    MOothrakian Chief Beef<--- Click it... you know you want to...
    CattleProd#1-:📿[🕹🔴🛡]🐮[♦️####################€ᄃ✨⚡️✨

Rhino Keeper
    Awesome! My game had a glitch and didn?t give me points until now, wasted 40 min already - the leaderboard didn?t show up until now either! !!!!! And Super awesome great I ?found? the purple glimmer golden that needs 90 hits....,., awwwww can?t do anything now! No more energy! 🙄

Fashion Designer
    Yeah! First click on Princess Lorelei's Fountain was a gold token.

Page 2 of 56 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast