Page 50 of 56 FirstFirst ... 40464748495051525354 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 04/12: Leaderboard - Beast Master | Monster Hunt season 12

Quote Originally Posted by peachtreeshoppe View Post
    That?s when you need to take a break, for sure. When I?m ignoring my basic human needs for this game, it?s a red flag. I hope you get some rest.
    Thanks, I intend to take a game break. Top player in my batch had over 26,000, bet they will need a rest too. Lol

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCelestian View Post
    I made it very clear in the text part that I only liked the hunt and hated the LB and would not continue to play if they continued.
    i indicated something very similar.
    Thuakie Sword #19

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by podunkiana View Post
    Or they made a ton of swords and hijacked some spots. Thats what i did on one account.. dude had like 20 week ali?s. I sat and make a ton of swords.. thtndude tho8ght he could outclick me..
    Did you have any cool down time between deliveries?

More notes to S8 on their messed-up goal timers: I have 24 hours left for Tricks of the Trade, which is impossible to complete since the Bronze/Silver/Gold trades have disappeared from the Trade Wagon. I have 22 hours left on Sovereign Challenge (also impossible to complete since horses no longer trigger the Purple Glimmer Golem) and 17 on Novice Challenge (which MIGHT be possible to complete, but I'm not going to waste Fangbeast traps just to find out). I'm pretty sure that if things were working properly, all 3 of those timers should have the same number of hours left.

As I told S8 in the SurveyMonkey: The entire Castle Story storyline is about Young Ruler helping other characters. (It's the Baron, not Young Ruler, who always tries to beat everybody else.) This means that (cash-money-paying) humans that continue to play Castle Story (instead of switching to other games) tend to value cooperation, not competition. So events like Monster Hunts (where everybody can win); or Community Events (where not only can everybody win, we can help OTHER players win too); are far more popular that LeaderBoards. To be successful, S8 needs to offer distinctly different games to different player communities; instead of messing up Castle Story by adding events that don't match the core storyline.

Didn't get prize

I placed second but didn't get my prize.. What can I do? Help pls.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by olcastle View Post
    Did you have any cool down time between deliveries?
    Yeah but i mixed up what i deliverd. I had more 45point swords.. so i would bang on a gollem and then after about 30,seconds. Would go,over and send a delivery. Seemed to be about a 12 to 18 second delay when the next delivry was available. I waited 30 seconds to make sure one was ready

Fashion Designer
    When will we get the prizes? Why the delay?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by fish63 View Post
    I just logged in and got a pop-up saying my prizes were in storage so you should get yours soon.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by fish63 View Post
    They sent your through US Postal Service. You prolly will not get them

Well, I stayed in 2nd place until about an hour before it ended when other players started either turning in their crafts and/or using boosts. Then I quickly dropped to number 5. I had said all along I had no intention of a last minute surge. I had around 5300 points mainly from fighting golems. I believe the winner had a little over 8000. So we were not an overachieving group. I’m happy with my energy crate and permits. More happy with my 2nd armored direwolf and nice stash of gold tokens for the next hunt. No value packs purchased, no gems spent.

I did the survey and while I was disappointed that they ignored the leaderboard factor, I made use of the other option to let them know my opinion....for what it’s worth, which probably isn’t much as far as S8 is concerned. I just hope they never combine a LB with a monster hunt again.
    Last edited by PrincessCupOButter; 04-18-18 at 08:00 PM.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending