Page 6 of 56 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 04/12: Leaderboard - Beast Master | Monster Hunt season 12

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by lennumber1 View Post
    Just got the first chest. 4 rotten cabbage. The cabbage is not the only rotten thing so far. At least the beast tokens in the monster hunt are worth playing for as long as the beasts do not vanish until the end of the hunt as they tend to do for me.
    Your got that right

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    It was the way it was before and they never fix it
    OK, now my fur has been rubbed the wrong way. I was hoping for a little fun after that last event. Maybe I'll just crochet some more Christmas socks, instead of getting all riled up?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    No golem milk here either even double check and looked in my inventory
    I have fought 3 Golems, and no golem milk. I only need 3 more to get the Baby Golem. I am not doing this leaderboard garbage. Hate it!

Rhino Keeper
    Monster hunt was the one event we all loved and were looking forward to. Now that's ruined too. We don't want competetions, we want to help each other progress and succeed.

Rhino Keeper
    S8 combine the thing that we LOVE the most and the thing that we HATE the most. Hahaa.. lol s8. Good job.

Rhino Keeper
    I think storm8 sees what everyone doesn’t want (chopping rocks/trees, leaderboards) and then builds an event around that very thing. Way to keep your consumers happy.

Fashion Designer
    Okay, so I'll fighting golems for a week! (And 1 blue boar a day and some monsters from garanteed spawnings)
    Don't care about the individual prizes and defenitly in protest about the reintroduced Leaderboard!
    Only going for golden coins for my last 2 unicorns. If I was able to go for them without getting any LB shield I should...
    😠

I have 2 neighbors in my group. How can this even? Seriously? I?m not doing this. Can I say, I?m ignoring what my neighbors are doing? No, I can?t.

Farm Supplier
    Actually, I don’t understand I looked through these pages and saw so many complaints. If you don’t like playing leaderboards don’t pay attention to it. Play only monster hunt. As for me, I’m happy that we have monster hunt and I don’t care about leaderboard. Maybe I will participate in leaderboard and usually I don’t have neighbors in leaderboards. When I open discussion of castle story I see too many complaints even I’m tired of them. I started taking part in discussions more seldom. I think it’s better to enjoy the game or what’s the point in playing?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    Has anyone gotten milk from a glimmer golem? I have fought 5 so far and have not gotten a single milk. I only need 7 more milk to clear the baby golem goal, and I was hoping to do that next monster hunt....so I guess that would be now. :-/

I am also disappointed that there isn?t anything new in either the trade wagon or the MRC. It almost makes me want to skip the hunt as well, but I?m trying for that milk. Surely there?s a female golden out there somewhere!
    No glimmer milk for me either. Is this a glitch?

Page 6 of 56 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast