Page 1 of 55 123451151 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 04/12: Leaderboard - Beast Master | Monster Hunt season 12

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar

Castle Story 04/12: Leaderboard - Beast Master | Monster Hunt season 12

Event name
    Time Zone Converter: compare where you are with United States-California-San Francisco

[==Game level: Level 15/17+ | Release date: 4/12 @ 11am PT | End of event: x/x.==]

Please follow the forum posting rules or your post may be removed.

What happens when an event finishes?? Click here to take you to a post called How Events Work in the Hub.

Tips about the Event

* all of the game mechanics of how to play a leaderboard are on the various screens in your game. I'll load them later.

* The Magic Forge can help you make 3 crafts to boost your points if you want to.

* The more points you gain, the further you move up the Goal slider. If you reach certain milestones, you get a prize (details below).

* There are only 20 players in a group, randomly selected around your level.

Troubleshooting!
    If you do not want your facebook picture showing on the leaderboard ranking screen, (in your game) go into Menu/SettMenu/in your game and turn off Facebook. There is no reason to have this feature turned on anyway as Castle doesn't have a FB interface. Any problems, please post in the Bugs Forum, not in thread.

Thanks for posting about this!
    Quote Originally Posted by ladyperidot View Post
    have you fought any monsters since your enfeld disappeared? I just did that and a soon as I collected a shield, I got the pop-up about the prize. I've put it back on my board, hopefully it stays there!
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 04-17-18 at 02:56 PM.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    The Monster Hunt Hub thread has detailed information about the following items:

* It looks like this may not be a 'proper' monster hunt as there is no special animal to go for.

* You can still collect tokens from Lorelei's Fountain and go on daily monster hunts goals for the Enfield, Fangbeasts, blue Dire boar (chop a dead tree) and purple Glimmer Golem (from horses).
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 04-12-18 at 11:07 PM.

Does anyone know what the trophies are for first thru third place? Is it just a decoration? Am i striving to come in 4th place to get the energy/trade tickets? I'd much rather have that than another worthless decoration in my storage.
    Thanks for any info you can offer! 😉

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Jules_c View Post
    Does anyone know what the trophies are for first thru third place? Is it just a decoration? Am i striving to come in 4th place to get the energy/trade tickets? I'd much rather have that than another worthless decoration in my storage.
    Thanks for any info you can offer! 
    You remind me that last time, beefus posted this:

"Personally, I find the artwork very nice," said the Storage Cellar to the newly acquired items.

Quote Originally Posted by Jules_c View Post
    Thanks for any info you can offer! 
    I’m sorry your question didn’t get answered. Sometimes things get lost in the shuffle. As was mentioned above, lavenderdale meant no harm, just confirming your suspicion about the trophies. We are here to help and often try to inject a little humor too.

The trophies are deco only. Unfortunately, due to limited space, they most likely will just end up in storage. But with 3rd place you do get more trade tickets in addition to the trophy. Personally I prefer 4th place because I?d rather have the energy crate than the trophy, because I don?t need as many trade tickets as a newer player.

Hope this helps. Welcome to the forum and good luck with the event.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    I’m sorry your question didn’t get answered. Sometimes things get lost in the shuffle. As was mentioned above, lavenderdale meant no harm, just confirming your suspicion about the trophies. We are here to help and often try to inject a little humor.
    Thank you for the answer! I can see how things get lost here, seeing as this one topic is 45 pages long.

I, too, would prefer the energy, but I have been stuck in 3rd doing my best not to spawn any monsters to try to drop to 4th place. But it seems the folks in my co-op do not want to come in first thru third either, as they have barely gained on me in my 3 days not monster hunting.

Thanks, again.

How do I open the mystery chest I won? I can not find it.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Equinox14 View Post
    How do I open the mystery chest I won? I can not find it.
    Thanks
    When you get the pop-up saying you have earned the chest, you have to click ‘open chest’ and it tells you what was inside. The chest does not go into inventory.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    When you get the pop-up saying you have earned the chest, you have to click ?open chest? and it tells you what was inside. The chest does not go into inventory.
    What happens if you don't click on the chest! I'm not sure if I always did when it popped up.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Quote Originally Posted by ladlasse View Post
    What happens if you don't click on the chest! I'm not sure if I always did when it popped up.
    In my case clicking on the open chest button was the only way to close the pop-up so I could continue playing. All of the prizes in my chests were leaderboard points or coins, very easy to miss unless you were certain of how many you had before receiving the chest. I did not get any items in my inventory from the chests.

Page 1 of 55 123451151 ... LastLast