Thread: Castle Story 04/12: Leaderboard - Beast Master | Monster Hunt season 12

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleScorpion76 View Post
    I put a message on all my leaderboard compatriots stating I don?t want the main prize, but trade tickets, if we all work together none of us have to lose out. I know it?s been done before where you can all aim for first prize and all get first prize. So I?m hoping they answer. Last time, it was quite fun because even though our objective didn?t occur I made a few friends out of it, and it got really good watching all my fellow gamers try to get higher on the board to meet the next rank. Some didn?t play along though and continued to fight through so a bunch of us ended up with 5-10 trade tickets the one that won was originally in our plan, but she could see others weren?t playing ball so she gem whooped them at the end. I can?t remember exactly how many trade tickets we came away with, but I had fun anyway. So far no-one has responded, I hope it?ll work this time but we?ll see. Strangely at the moment I?m in the lead. Lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I had a similar experience with the last LBs. I added several great new neighbors in the last one and the most enjoyable part to me was all of us working together to reach the point limit we decided on. When I get some free time later, I plan on visiting those in my bracket and posting to see if anyone wants to work together this time. Just because S8 wants us to compete against one another, doesn't mean we have to do it. I want as many of us players to get the main prize as possible.

I've only been fighting monsters and I'm in the lead also, though I don't expect it to last. Just crafted my third Armored Direwolf so I wiped out my tokens and am just focusing on the Glimmer Golems to build them back up in preparation for the next (hopefully normal) hunt when we get some new animals in the MRC.
    I am wondering if this is the reason S8 connected the leaderboard to the monster hunt this time around. Last time it was easy to get to a certain number of points and stop. This time, many players will probably be reluctant to stop hunting and of course, hunting adds points. Seems like a pretty effective way to circumvent player cooperation, IMO.

Ironically I am in second place right now, and because I just crafted an armored direwolf, I am fighting as many golems as I can to restock gold tokens. The side effect is that I am staying near the top of the leaderboard whether I want to or not. I hate that it makes me appear to be competing, but at the same time, I want those gold troll tokens, so I don’t want to stop hunting. I do fully expect someone to gem it at the end and pass me up....and that’s fine with me. I just hope no one feels like they have to spend a ton of money to do so.
    Last edited by PrincessCupOButter; 04-13-18 at 09:28 AM.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending