Page 48 of 56 FirstFirst ... 38444546474849505152 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 04/12: Leaderboard - Beast Master | Monster Hunt season 12

I DID NOT buy anything!!! I used saved up energy crates and gems to buy the power up. I can’t speak for anyone else, but I repeate, I did not buy anything.

Executive Chef
    I don't know what happen I was in second place ,,, when it was over now I'm in 3rd this does,not make since why can they still be playing ..it said results ,,and I was in second ,did the MONEKY SURVEY and come back and I was in 3rd
    This game *****s

Prize

When do we get the prizes for ranks 1-20?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Steffihilson View Post
    We do. The timer for the monster hunt goal shows a little less than 24h. It has been showing a day more than the LBs timer since the beginning
    Not on my game. I've now parked a golem with 29 hits left. No tokens dropping and no more token trades in the trade wagon.

Can you post a picture?

Executive Chef
    I finished in first!!
    My first major prize win from a LB.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	517DA8AE-5C9B-4904-8215-0E788FFE9232.jpg 
Views:	132 
Size:	138.6 KB 
ID:	43786
    Only 24gems spent (for 3 boosts) , no money packages

I was fighting the Purple Glimmer Golem at 6PM Pacific when the leaderboard ended. My game reset and the Glimmer Golem disappeared. I can't tell if I lost the shield tokens I had earned or not; I suspect I did because my energy went back up to where it was before I started fighting. The goal (Daily Hunt: Sovereign Challenge) is still in my goal book (with 23 hours remaining), but I've harvested several more horses and the Glimmer Golem does not appear. My goal book also still contains the Novice Challenge, but with just 17 hours remaining instead of 23. (I completed the challenge with the purple Dire Beast just a few minutes before 6PM Pacific.) I would have fought the Glimmer Golem earlier in the day, but neither it nor the Dire Beast goals appeared hours ago when then should have (i.e., at the same time the Novice Challenge goal appeared); they didn't appear until just before 6PM.

It looks like some S8 programmer messed up the timers for the various Monster Hunt goals.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    Not on my game. I've now parked a golem with 29 hits left. No tokens dropping and no more token trades in the trade wagon.

Can you post a picture?
    I checked again and it also disappeared for me, but the timer for the goal asking to do all trades still shows 23+ hours...

Rhino Keeper
    Its all over for me and I did get first place-only bought 3 boosts-so only spend 21 gems. I thought this was supposed to last a week-I believe that tomorrow at 11 AM PST would be a full week as that is when they normally start new events. I know I was on last Wednesday night and that is had not started-why did we get short changed?
    S8 please remove cap on level

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Steffihilson View Post
    I checked again and it also disappeared for me, but the timer for the goal asking to do all trades still shows 23+ hours...
    Ignore the timers. Its over. Kind of easy to tell its over when you hit a monster you get nothing

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post
    I finished in first!!
    My first major prize win from a LB.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	517DA8AE-5C9B-4904-8215-0E788FFE9232.jpg 
Views:	132 
Size:	138.6 KB 
ID:	43786
    Only 24gems spent (for 3 boosts) , no money packages
    Lucky you! In our cluster your score would have put you 5th place. Basically, there was no possibility of winning without spending cash.
    Last edited by maridadi; 04-18-18 at 06:49 PM.