Page 27 of 56 FirstFirst ... 1723242526272829303137 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 04/12: Leaderboard - Beast Master | Monster Hunt season 12

Rhino Keeper
    I am not even trying to waste energy on looking for fangbeasts. The prize for that goal is staff tokens, and I have them enough. Just letting the goal expire.
    When I see daily goals starting - I go to get daily direboar from dead trees, all the rest of time just glimmer golumns

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mistycarrie View Post
    I?m really struggling to get fang beasts as well and I?m trying from the same info nugget and don?t have the items you don?t either
    Fangbeasts always seem to go on vacation during monster hunts. I would bet a majority of us don't bother with the novice challenge.

Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    Fangbeasts always seem to go on vacation during monster hunts. I would bet a majority of us don't bother with the novice challenge.
    I found some fangbeast traps in my storage, I have zero idea from where, but I found them!
    Play in my Queendom everyday, but newer to the forum! Would love to make some friends who are active in the forum!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    In game go to Menu/Settings. Info in post 1.
    I did this too and go to the Facebook icon and I need to log on, which means I?m not connected, I have 2 Facebook accounts one is my personal one and that is the icon I?m seeing (well actually a really old icon) , the one on the phone I play the game in is not the one I am seeing.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by cavegirl1 View Post
    Yep, totally agree. I hate wasting tokens.

S8 is definitely messing with my head with this event. Because I didn't do the last event, I used the time to save energy which I have never done before. So a great start for a monster hunt but means I am looking like I am being competitive in the leaderboard, which I really, really, really do not like. I would far rather leave that to others.

On the positive side, I just got my second armoured direwolf. I will be interested to see how many more gold tokens I can collect, as I still have a heap of energy.
    This is pretty much the position I've found myself in, where it looks like I'm trying to win the LB even though that's not my true intention. I'm currently in the lead of my group but I've only slayed Golems to get there. I spent all my Troll Tokens crafting my 3rd Armored Direwolf at the start of the event but I'm happy to report I'm back up to 40 Troll Tokens.

I wish there was a way to separate the two but since we can't I'm hoping that one of the other front runners will take my offer of setting a point limit so several of us can get the 'prize.' I don't like the idea that in order for one to receive a prize the others can't, it's not what this game is about for me. So with that in mind I'll keep trying to get people to tie with me so we can all 'win' this event. I'm off to fight more Golems, my goal is to have the final Armored Direwolf crafting by the end of the event, fingers crossed.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleScorpion76 View Post
    I did this too and go to the Facebook icon and I need to log on, which means I?m not connected, I have 2 Facebook accounts one is my personal one and that is the icon I?m seeing (well actually a really old icon) , the one on the phone I play the game in is not the one I am seeing.
    Disconnecting CS and FB - this worked last time in removing a FB picture. For those that seem to have this issue can one of you please post how you removed it as there have been a few players with this issue. My settings show as wanting to connect and I don't have this issue.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    In our last Hunt this feature was missing too, as I needed it and it was not there. In this Hunt I have low Staff Tokens drops.. so doesn't effect me this time. There's always a difference in type of tokens dropped and their abundance in the various Hunts. I have to try and spawn extra Direboars to be even to craft the Gold Token.
    Wow, how? I started with over 70 sword tokens and maybe 7 staff and I already have less sword than staff. And I didn't craft that many gold tokens. Recently we were getting more sword tokens only when the "special beast" was giving them. Golems have always been giving more staff than sword, so I can't imagine how it's possible to not be overflowing with staff tokens.

Executive Chef
    The winner in my group currently has 18,400 points. This is ridiculous.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCelestian View Post
    So I guess I was lucky Me and one other person have around 1500 points and the rest is somewhere between 300 and 1000. I checked mosty of the kingdoms and no one has crazy amount of alicorns or other things which could suggest spending a lot of gems. I'm in the top two regarding the alicorns and I only have 20 daily alis
    Last edited by Steffihilson; 04-14-18 at 08:18 PM.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCelestian View Post
    That is well and truly insane. I can’t even wrap my head around that.