Page 16 of 56 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 04/12: Leaderboard - Beast Master | Monster Hunt season 12

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleScorpion76 View Post
    I put a message on all my leaderboard compatriots stating I don?t want the main prize, but trade tickets, if we all work together none of us have to lose out. I know it?s been done before where you can all aim for first prize and all get first prize. So I?m hoping they answer. Last time, it was quite fun because even though our objective didn?t occur I made a few friends out of it, and it got really good watching all my fellow gamers try to get higher on the board to meet the next rank. Some didn?t play along though and continued to fight through so a bunch of us ended up with 5-10 trade tickets the one that won was originally in our plan, but she could see others weren?t playing ball so she gem whooped them at the end. I can?t remember exactly how many trade tickets we came away with, but I had fun anyway. So far no-one has responded, I hope it?ll work this time but we?ll see. Strangely at the moment I?m in the lead. Lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I had a similar experience with the last LBs. I added several great new neighbors in the last one and the most enjoyable part to me was all of us working together to reach the point limit we decided on. When I get some free time later, I plan on visiting those in my bracket and posting to see if anyone wants to work together this time. Just because S8 wants us to compete against one another, doesn't mean we have to do it. I want as many of us players to get the main prize as possible.

I've only been fighting monsters and I'm in the lead also, though I don't expect it to last. Just crafted my third Armored Direwolf so I wiped out my tokens and am just focusing on the Glimmer Golems to build them back up in preparation for the next (hopefully normal) hunt when we get some new animals in the MRC.
    I am wondering if this is the reason S8 connected the leaderboard to the monster hunt this time around. Last time it was easy to get to a certain number of points and stop. This time, many players will probably be reluctant to stop hunting and of course, hunting adds points. Seems like a pretty effective way to circumvent player cooperation, IMO.

Ironically I am in second place right now, and because I just crafted an armored direwolf, I am fighting as many golems as I can to restock gold tokens. The side effect is that I am staying near the top of the leaderboard whether I want to or not. I hate that it makes me appear to be competing, but at the same time, I want those gold troll tokens, so I don’t want to stop hunting. I do fully expect someone to gem it at the end and pass me up....and that’s fine with me. I just hope no one feels like they have to spend a ton of money to do so.
    Last edited by PrincessCupOButter; 04-13-18 at 09:28 AM.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Quote Originally Posted by belbar22 View Post
    I don't understand how to delete my Facebook image. When I go into the app settings there is no option to log out of Facebook. Can someone advise please. Should I be going into my phone settings. If so where. Thanks.
    I wish someone would honestly answer this question. I do not have a Facebook account any longer & a picture still shows up. If Castle Story has no Facebook interface how does it continually show up on LB? Additionally, there is no “Facebook Off” in settings. There is only a Facebook login in button.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    I am wondering if this is the reason S8 connected the leaderboard to the monster hunt this time around. Last time it was easy to get to a certain number of points and stop. This time, many players will probably be reluctant to stop hunting and of course, hunting adds points. Seems like a pretty effective way to circumvent player cooperation, IMO.

Ironically I am in second place right now, and because I just crafted an armored direwolf, I am fighting as many golems as I can to restock gold tokens. The side effect is that I am staying near the top of the leaderboard whether I want to or not. I hate that it makes me appear to be competing, but at the same time, I want those gold troll tokens, so I don?t want to stop hunting. I do fully expect someone to gem it at the end and pass me up....and that?s fine with me. I just hope no one feels like they have to spend a ton of money to do so.
    I'm with you I'm going to go get my 2300 points and then stop but the temptation of those gold coins is really hard to ignore! the one thing saving me is I checked out some of my neighbors who have far less alicorns than I do and its not right and not fair for them to be in my group. So I wont do that!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    This was an issue in another LB event, here's a link. If you look at the very bottom of the first post, it explains how to stop it.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...-event-EXPIRED
    Is there any other way to remove the picture? I am NOT nor have I EVER been logged into Facebook on this game. I do not have the option of removing myself from the menu since I never connected through the game. Any and all help is appreciated with this.✨
    Queendom: Emerald Isles

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by daylily9 View Post
    I'm with you I'm going to go get my 2300 points and then stop but the temptation of those gold coins is really hard to ignore! the one thing saving me is I checked out some of my neighbors who have far less alicorns than I do and its not right and not fair for them to be in my group. So I wont do that!
    That's up to you ,but you don't know how many energy creates they have in their inventory

Rhino Keeper
    Does anyone else ignore pretty much the rest of their king/queendom during monster hunts? I have collected no crops and only collect from items that may provide energy, gems or mermaid items. Just checking to see others' strategies.
    PS - I'm not concerned, at all, about the leaderboard portion. I want to earn gold tokens to get more energy producing critters.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ratdogs4 View Post
    Does anyone else ignore pretty much the rest of their king/queendom during monster hunts? I have collected no crops and only collect from items that may provide energy, gems or mermaid items. Just checking to see others' strategies.
    PS - I'm not concerned, at all, about the leaderboard portion. I want to earn gold tokens to get more energy producing critters.
    Me! I am only fighting glimmer golems, the monster from the cave and the boar once a day.

Although I do have 2 quests that I'm working on (both have actions with long timers). Otherwise, energy sources, adventures and monsters. Old Thomas and libraries (leveling up Wizard school) and Lorelei's fountain are also being collected from.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    That's up to you ,but you don't know how many energy creates they have in their inventory
    I guess I should have clarified in my post how strongly I dislike leaderboard games! I really hope she has a bunch of energy crates !Honestly I only want the gold coins from the monster hunt and not that interested in the flying fox and the way things have been going he's probably going to giving a rousing 2 energy. Which I could really do without! LOL

1st place has 4,195 points. Second place has 2,390 points. i have 825 points. No way I can win the main prize, which I really want! Only 2 out of every 20 people will be "happy" with the outcome. Such a disappointment that Castle Story had to change the game, so not everyone can win the Enfield. At least I can win the baby Enfield. Makes me want to quit playing!!!!!!!!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by catlover1959 View Post
    1st place has 4,195 points. Second place has 2,390 points. i have 825 points. No way I can win the main prize, which I really want! Only 2 out of every 20 people will be "happy" with the outcome. Such a disappointment that Castle Story had to change the game, so not everyone can win the Enfield. At least I can win the baby Enfield. Makes me want to quit playing!!!!!!!!
    This is why I hate the leaderboard! Please don't quit and hang in there and understand that the prize might not be that great! having been a winner on one of these I was really disappointed in the prize! the main prize really are the gold coins from the monster hunt which you can get prizes from like the alicorns that can give you daily energy!

Page 16 of 56 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast