Page 4 of 56 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 04/12: Leaderboard - Beast Master | Monster Hunt season 12

Quote Originally Posted by suzishine View Post
    Where do you see that we can be able to get a baby Enfield?
    If you collect enough points from battling monsters, you earn prizes. The final prize is an enfield, not to be confused with the enfield that the top two point holders get at the end of the leaderboard event. All of this is separate from the monster hunt that is also going on.

Which brings me to my reason for visiting the forums......way to go S8 (heavy sarcasm). Forcing us to participate in a leaderboard by combining it with a monster hunt. I am guessing that is the only way you will get a large amount of participation so you can convince yourselves we actually want to do leaderboards. Oh, I so hope we get a survey after this one from survey monkey. I have respect for players with a competitive spirit, but there is a reason I choose NOT to play competitive games. I don’t care for them at all.

To my neighbors and other forum users, I am not competing in the leaderboard. I am participating in the monster hunt and as of now I am in second place only because I am hunting monsters. So , if you’re in a group with me (bingo chips) I may briefly be on top, but if you pass me up, rest assured I’m not going for the top spot.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Farm Supplier
    I don't like it when the prizes are chests with a chance of various things. Some people will get good prizes and others will just get coins! Another way for S8 to treat players randomly.

EDITED TO ADD:
    FYI: The Skunkupine Dummy is just a decoration (no timer), so I assume that the other dummies are also just decorations.
    Last edited by LawyerLynn; 04-12-18 at 12:26 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Not sure why it says “you got 2 (or 3) points”, but the counter only goes up one point?

Quote Originally Posted by bigtail2 View Post
    Not sure why it says ?you got 2 (or 3) points?, but the counter only goes up one point?
    See my post above...you get 1 point per hit. Watch the shield at the beasts feet & you can also watch as it moves to the goal icon on the right.

I just went to my game board & Nadina is stuck in flight ... can't get to her roost! 😂
    Wish I had a shot*** to blast that thing outta the sky 🤣
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Ah, gee! It's a Leaderboard event disguised as a Monster Hunt. Really disappointing.

I'll be working on the Monster Hunt but I thought you learned already S8, we don't like being pitted against each other!

You must be trying to run off players.

Here's what the Enfield tokens are used for:

Attachment 43573 Attachment 43575 Attachment 43574

The chisel only takes 15 minutes but you only get 15 points compared to the other 2 crafts that are 4 hours @ 30 & 40 points
    I agree, I will only play the "monster hunt" part.
    But... I'm baffled!!!
    I thought it was clearly stated that players do not like "leaderboard" and ranking games!

I can NOT play against my neighbors.

Executive Chef
    Boo Storm8!! Bad decision! We all said we hate leaderboards!
    Castle Story is about cooperation not competition.
    This should be a regular monster hunt and the Enfields should be available for craft in the MRC or Trade Wagon.

Why is it so hard to give the players what we want?!?
    More main story!! There are several quests hanging midstory - please resolve these!
    More expansions!! We always need more space
    Animated buildings!! You can animate animals quiet easily - why haven’t we had animated buildings in forever??
    I refuse to spend money until you listen to our requests.

Rhino Keeper
    Ditto, going for the prizes in the goals but not the LB!!
    Last edited by farmgirl8888; 04-12-18 at 01:58 PM.

Fashion Designer
    I don?t have the leader board and it disappeared from my book. I?ll close and see what happens!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    Prize is a skunkupine dummy? Big whoop.
    Anyway, Meme and NW, you both can get #1 prize if you sync it right. Last LB , I shared 2nd or 3rd (I don't remember) with someone. We stayed in touch on our walls and fortunately we both stuck to the end goal.
    Nothing new in MRC. Drats.
    North is on my leader board and neighbor, but the girl is first place is kicking our a$$ and drats nothing new in the MRC I I I was hoping the same thing also was wonderfing why the cabbage hut is in the wagon,,that's not a good

I’m really happy to see a monster hunt. I’d rather not go the route of the leadership board, but I honestly don’t care about winning as much as staying focused on gaining the coins needed from the monster hunt....especially the gold ones! Been saving up for this.

Page 4 of 56 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast