View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
97. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

55 56.70%
  • I didn't like this event

33 34.02%
  • I couldn't complete the goals to win the Pink Unicorn

23 23.71%
  • Blue Unicorn

51 52.58%
  • Pink Unicorn

61 62.89%
  • Peacock Status

42 43.30%
  • Pegasus Topiary

28 28.87%
  • Rainbow Koi Wind Sock

37 38.14%
  • Rainbow Wind Spinner

49 50.52%
  • Rainbow Spring

30 30.93%
  • Rainbow Arch

25 25.77%
  • Rainbow Trough

30 30.93%
  • Rainbow Bush / Lantern

28 28.87%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 37 of 38 FirstFirst ... 27333435363738 LastLast

Thread: Unicorns and Rainbows! - 2018 Apr 12 (POLL ADDED)

Host(ess)
    I agree , the drop rate was pathetic , but that's what they want , for you to spend money which I did , and still couldn't get the blue unicorn. After spending $30 I just got the pink unicorn just in time. From now on they can shove the game where the sun doesn't shine. Back when I first joined this game , it was pleasant and great to achieve the goals , but now no more . Why is it so " criminal " to have these prizes..... do they have only a handful to give away ?

Well, after being ahead for most of the game - I didn't get either unicorn or a full collection due to the abismal drop rate from the juicer. I spent a full three days crafting, even late into the night and stayed up late (I am in the UK) to cast in my final four juices to achieve only FIVE rainbow horseshoes in total so getting a flowerbed and a rainbow thingy.
    These events should still be achievable without people having to spend money even if they only get the minimum with the ones buying gems and packs getting extras. I have yet to complete and event for the prize and after this will probably stop playing as it is pointless.

I too am a bit done. I have left the game before when they had an event and did something very unfair at then end which gave a serious advantage to people who had not been playing the event for all of the previous days. I got over it, realized it was a game and I do love it. This may have been the last straw. Let me be clear, I do spend money on this game. I get that it’s a business and if we don’t spend they don’t stay in business. The drop rate on the juicer was NONEXISTENT. I would have been fine turning in collections and getting everything but the blue unicorn but there were ZERO horseshoes from that juicer the minute I won the Pink Unicorn. You don’t want to give me both, ,fine I get it but don’t take all the fun out of it by not even keeping up the facade I have a chance. I have been playing this game for years but this was really a disgrace.

Rhino Keeper
    I agree. The drop rate was nonexistent. I got the pink unicorn but did not get the blue unicorn. I spent money and gems. I have decided not to waste my money on this game anymore. There is no reward and the higher your level in the game it appears that they penalize you. They don’t care if you have been playing this since the start of the game. I saw most of my neighbors at levels below me had both unicorns. Very frustrating.

Farm Supplier
    I was only able to turn in 9 collections, but I liked the event. I didn't get the blue unicorn, spring or peacock. Still, it was a relaxed game and I didn't feel rushed or the urge to get up in the middle of the night to play either.

Another disappointing result. No drops from juicer after wasting a week collecting. It's mean spirited. I notice a lot of people spent money and still missed out! If it's just about money, stop wasting our time and tell people just to buy the "prizes".

Farm Supplier
    Question....I was surprised to open my cellar and find the pink unicorn in there. I can?t place the unicorn without the mythical meadow, but I can?t buy the meadow because I supposedly already have it. So where is the meadow?

Scratch that, meadow suddenly appeared....bewildering
    Last edited by Vllygirl; 04-25-18 at 03:04 PM. Reason: Meadow appeared

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Vllygirl View Post
    Question....I was surprised to open my cellar and find the pink unicorn in there. I can?t place the unicorn without the mythical meadow, but I can?t buy the meadow because I supposedly already have it. So where is the meadow?
    The Mythical Meadow was offered a couple of years ago as part of a Leaderboard event featuring Unicorns. If the Market says "Limit Reached" for you, then it means you probably received it back then, so it may be in your Cellar somewhere.

Farm Supplier
    I am sad that so many people are frustrated. I have neighbors who have stopped playing now. High-level neighbors, people who have been around for a long time, but are tired now because the last days of the event were very frustrating.

Yes it is sad for many reasons!
    I choose to spend money on this game and I know not everyone can but I also know that spending money does not guarantee you win the luck items and it’s even more frustrating then not to win!
    I will certainly think hard before the next event because I cannot continue spending money on a game, it’s just not right. There should always be a chance to win an event without using money, however without the rainbow stable I would have not finished even 1 collection!
    I love this game and I think storm needs to space the events more so we can just enjoy farming for awhile and visiting neighbours etc.
    I hope everyone can take a break and come back so the game can go on successfully and we can keep on farming xx