View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
97. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

55 56.70%
  • I didn't like this event

33 34.02%
  • I couldn't complete the goals to win the Pink Unicorn

23 23.71%
  • Blue Unicorn

51 52.58%
  • Pink Unicorn

61 62.89%
  • Peacock Status

42 43.30%
  • Pegasus Topiary

28 28.87%
  • Rainbow Koi Wind Sock

37 38.14%
  • Rainbow Wind Spinner

49 50.52%
  • Rainbow Spring

30 30.93%
  • Rainbow Arch

25 25.77%
  • Rainbow Trough

30 30.93%
  • Rainbow Bush / Lantern

28 28.87%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 24 of 38 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834 ... LastLast

Thread: Unicorns and Rainbows! - 2018 Apr 12 (POLL ADDED)

Rhino Keeper
    30+ items crafted in the juicer and so far only 1 rainbow horseshoe.

Rhino Keeper
    Gotta say, I too have noted the juicer isn't dropping at all, such a shame as the event is great, but the last 3 crafters are non droppers making it impossible to even craft the shoes needed in the stable, all the other crafting buildings have been great so a real let down now that there will be no turn ins, the sugar spinner, dehydrator, kitchen and fryer are terrible droppers lol x

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by DaphneGlass View Post
    Gotta say, I too have noted the juicer isn't dropping at all, such a shame as the event is great, but the last 3 crafters are non droppers making it impossible to even craft the shoes needed in the stable, all the other crafting buildings have been great so a real let down now that there will be no turn ins, the sugar spinner, dehydrator, kitchen and fryer are terrible droppers lol x
    same with me i havent gotten a single drop since yesterday

Rhino Keeper
    Same here. Have collected 20 times from Juicer. No rainbow horseshoes either😏

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Woldawson View Post
    Same here. Have collected 20 times from Juicer. No rainbow horseshoes either😏
    What I have noticed, really odd this, and in a sick way quite funny, the farm I am doing the event on and all side goals is the one that I bought the stable (it looks pretty lol), but the naughty juicer doesnt juice the shoes lol, however on my other farm, no stable bought, where I am not really trying, juicer has juiced 3 shoes lol x

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by aaadragonkeeper View Post
    same with me i havent gotten a single drop since yesterday
    Hi hun, isnt it odd tho how that happens, yet other buildings spit the shoes, I think there is a ghost lol xx

Rhino Keeper
    Annoying when that happens. I don?t have a stable cos I didn?t have a spare 400 gems😩.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by nagmad View Post
    Just got the juicer thanks to some awesome people in the farm story community, can anyone tell me how long the quickest juice is to make, the juicer takes 2days to complete and we have 3 left on the quest, if the quickest juice is a couple of hours then I may still need to pay the gems to complete it now, if the quickest juice takes 1/2hour I may be able to still get a couple of horseshoes on completion without using gems

Edit, paid the 17gems to open the juicer, I have missed out on the last several animals because I have been unable to finish the quests, I don?t want to miss out on a unicorn
    Didn?t see another reply, so just in case the fastest juice is tomato juice (20 minutes) so stock up on tomatoes and red peppers as crops/from the market. Good luck 🦄

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Woldawson View Post
    Annoying when that happens. I don?t have a stable cos I didn?t have a spare 400 gems��.
    The stable is on sale for 80 gems
    Then you get a reward of 10 gems for buying it and I think another 15 gems when you make one of each horseshoe.
    I believe the final cost is 55 gems after rewards.
    Maybe someone that bought it can verify my numbers.

Rhino Keeper
    I bought the stable (on sale) and right now it’s the only way for me to get the rainbow horseshoe. It takes 2 silver horseshoes to make a rainbow, 2 gold to make a silver, and so on. Hopefully, the juicer will wake up, this is a lot of work!