View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
97. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

55 56.70%
  • I didn't like this event

33 34.02%
  • I couldn't complete the goals to win the Pink Unicorn

23 23.71%
  • Blue Unicorn

51 52.58%
  • Pink Unicorn

61 62.89%
  • Peacock Status

42 43.30%
  • Pegasus Topiary

28 28.87%
  • Rainbow Koi Wind Sock

37 38.14%
  • Rainbow Wind Spinner

49 50.52%
  • Rainbow Spring

30 30.93%
  • Rainbow Arch

25 25.77%
  • Rainbow Trough

30 30.93%
  • Rainbow Bush / Lantern

28 28.87%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 13 of 38 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: Unicorns and Rainbows! - 2018 Apr 12 (POLL ADDED)

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul__ View Post
    Anyone else having trouble with the drop rate of green horseshoes?
    I was about to post the same question! I havent managed a single green horseshoe yet, and have finished the give dried passion fruit part of the challenge.
    Hopefully it will improve!

Quote Originally Posted by zxzxzp View Post
    Just finished this part of the goal...I had a few stuff in the dehydrator. Mostly cause I was bugged with the price drop and didn?t bother to get them since my shop was full. Initially took a while to get the first green horseshoe...but then they seemed to drop at decent rate after that.
    ok. because so far I made around 7 or 8 and i got no green horseshoes yet.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Farm Supplier
    I haven't gotten any green horseshoes either

Rhino Keeper
    Mostly cause I was bugged with the price drop and didn?t bother to get them since my shop was full.
    very slightly off-topic but just checked on the passion fruit prices post (under bugs/issues) -- apparently it was done INTENTIONALLY so yeah, it's time for me to sell off those items too now...-_-

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul__ View Post
    ok. because so far I made around 7 or 8 and i got no green horseshoes yet.
    I didnt count. But i know it took a lot ..lot...more than 7-8 for the first horse shoe to drop...i have been mad at the dehydrator for a few days...we were not on collecting terms...lol.
    Last edited by zxzxzp; 04-18-18 at 07:27 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by orca1006 View Post
    very slightly off-topic but just checked on the passion fruit prices post (under bugs/issues) -- apparently it was done INTENTIONALLY so yeah, it's time for me to sell off those items too now...-_-
    Yeah...i figured they did it intensionally. But imo makes the passion fruit and all items made from it toatally useless. Atleast they could have kept the items made higher price. I guess i dont get the logistics of this game. I have a very hard time making coins.
    I liked all the items introduced till thd Bed and Breakfast. After that, not so much.

I only have 3 vines...not getting many either, is anyone with 5 having better luck?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilliepaddd View Post
    I only have 3 vines...not getting many either, is anyone with 5 having better luck?
    I have 4 passion fruit vines. I get about 2 purple horseshoes each collection.

I didnt count. But i know it took a lot ..lot...more than 7-8 for the first horse shoe to drop...i have been mad at the dehydrator for a few days...we were not on collecting terms...lol.
    Yeah, I just got my first one on maybe the 11th or 12th one. (It was After I finished the turn in 10 dried passion fruit ruit)
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by milla1976 View Post
    I was mistaken, I did not click the pink button, but the green button go, because i Got a new goal screen, which i cannot do without the stable.!
    The Go button redirects you to the Market. It doesnt make the purchase for you which means it does not deduct any coins nor gems. You'll have to click and drag the Stable and place it on your farm in order to make the purchase. Did you actually purchase it and were gems deducted? Can you click on the plot where you have placed it, that is if you had purchased it previously? If no purchase was made and no gems were deducted, you can purchase it again directly by clicking on your Market icon. Which goal are you referring to?

If you are still having issue, please provide me with more information like what happened, which did you click and what specific issue were you having, so I can answer and help you better. Screenshots will be very helpful too. Thanks.