View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
97. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

55 56.70%
  • I didn't like this event

33 34.02%
  • I couldn't complete the goals to win the Pink Unicorn

23 23.71%
  • Blue Unicorn

51 52.58%
  • Pink Unicorn

61 62.89%
  • Peacock Status

42 43.30%
  • Pegasus Topiary

28 28.87%
  • Rainbow Koi Wind Sock

37 38.14%
  • Rainbow Wind Spinner

49 50.52%
  • Rainbow Spring

30 30.93%
  • Rainbow Arch

25 25.77%
  • Rainbow Trough

30 30.93%
  • Rainbow Bush / Lantern

28 28.87%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 33 of 38 FirstFirst ... 23293031323334353637 ... LastLast

Thread: Unicorns and Rainbows! - 2018 Apr 12 (POLL ADDED)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by johnpaulg View Post
    I share your pain. I delivered 70 + before I got the rainbow horseshoe. But, got the unicorn on the first try (I was lucky). My advice is keep making juice there is 12 hours to go. After playing this game for over four years, you take what you can get and just have fun.
    Excellent advice!

I have spent $4.99 many times. This is the first time Im actually considering spending a $9.99 package. I really want the blue guy, but there's no guarantee. I'm really hemming and hawing here. I have Pinky, so I should probably just be grateful for that. Right?

New Resident
    Got the pink one yesterday, but I have not received 1 horseshoe from the juicer since then.I've been working it nonstop! Not fun!

New Resident
    I have 1 horseshoe from the juicer so i didnt complete this event. And i didnt complete more resent events because i refuse to buy gems in order to be able to complete. Its really no fun anymore.
    Last edited by grietje60; 04-24-18 at 03:27 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    I kept forgetting that there was an event going on so I haven’t been participating much and was only able to turn in a couple collections. I did win both unicorns but I was most excited when I won the wind spinner haha
    Hoping I get a couple more collections in to try to win the wind sock! That’d be nice but I’m happy with just the spinner.
    The unicorns are nice too though.

Farm Supplier
    I have 1 more collection to turn in, just making the last rainbow horseshoe I can and don?t expect any from the juicer, I only needed the peacock and blue unicorn, but instead have a bunch of doubles and triples of decos sitting on my farm, I know I should be happy with the pink unicorn, and I am but when the possibility of getting another is there and the out come is disappointing over and over again. It?s not much fun

Et voil?... J'ai fait 21 collections...et pas de licorne bleue.... D?ception...
    Quel dommage cette fa?on de nous faire jouer...
    Petit sourire pour avoir obtenu la rose...j'aurais ador? obtenir la bleue...
    Est ce que stormy sourit ???��������

New Resident
    Ok? but still no fun

Rhino Keeper
    I did not get the Blue Unicorn although I turn in collection more than 30 times. Usually in previous events, I got main prize under 16 collection. I don't know this is a bad luck for me or Storm8 doesn't want to share many Blue Unicorn for us....

ps. I got all prizes except the blue unicorn

Farm Supplier
    I ended up with:
    4 Rainbow Troughs
    3 Rainbow Cloud Bushes
    3 Rainbow Arches
    3 Peacock Statues
    1 Rainbow Wind
    2 Pegasus Topiaries (that aren't actually even Pegai)
    1 Rainbow Lamp Post
    And 6 STINKIN RAINBOW SPRINGS!!!!!! SIX?! What the heck am I going to do with 6 of those?! I didn't even want one! I spent $20 in actual money because that juicer was not producing horseshoes. All I wanted was the blue unicorn. TWENTY FLIPPIN DOLLARS! For 6 Rainbow Springs! Bad form, Stormy. Bad form. I want my blue unicorn!

These tipe of events are fun but in the future can they make it so we can 100% get all of the prizes. Maybe it could be random, but it guarantees we get the grand prize after say 20 collections.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support