View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
97. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

55 56.70%
  • I didn't like this event

33 34.02%
  • I couldn't complete the goals to win the Pink Unicorn

23 23.71%
  • Blue Unicorn

51 52.58%
  • Pink Unicorn

61 62.89%
  • Peacock Status

42 43.30%
  • Pegasus Topiary

28 28.87%
  • Rainbow Koi Wind Sock

37 38.14%
  • Rainbow Wind Spinner

49 50.52%
  • Rainbow Spring

30 30.93%
  • Rainbow Arch

25 25.77%
  • Rainbow Trough

30 30.93%
  • Rainbow Bush / Lantern

28 28.87%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 32 of 38 FirstFirst ... 22282930313233343536 ... LastLast

Thread: Unicorns and Rainbows! - 2018 Apr 12 (POLL ADDED)

Farm Supplier
    There may be 12 hours to go, but given that it is now midnight, I can’t really justify staying up all night trying to generate horseshoes!

New Resident
    Hard not to notice the "luck" part is tied to spending $$ . How about an event that is actually winnable once in awhile? Without spending gems got one horseshoe from all the apple trees once every 3 or 4 times collected from. How is that supposed to be fair and keep people playing?!

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Sources of collection items may differ according to farm levels. Go and check your source by clicking on the Day 10's box in the Collection Gallery and it will show you the source.

You need to have the Rainbow Stable in order to craft collection items. You'll need Day 9 items to craft Day 10.
    Thanks. It is the juicer. Isn?t giving any I?ve made about 20 juices. I don?t have enough gems for the rainbow stable.

Rhino Keeper
    I’ve finally figured out why people have more than one farm. I thought it was for storage, but it’s for events. Lower level farms have much better drop rates- at least mine did. Maybe I’ll give up on the one I spent over 3 years building to get to level 100 and just use my baby farm - since it got horseshoes from the juicer - and then I’ll start yet another so it will be a high enough level to get prizes future in events - LOL! There’s more than one way to chase a unicorn �� ��

New Resident

Events has become disheartening

Quote Originally Posted by lululatte View Post
    Ah so I'm not alone, I was really enjoying this, thinking yes I'll get the pink unicorn and have a chance to put in some collections as well. Alas my juicer is also being mean. ...
    I was also enjoying the events. I've didn't win the last one and have yet to win this one, even when purchasing the extra buildings. Less than 7 hours left and I only have two horseshoes from the juicer which took several days and constant production to get. Good luck to all that's spent so much time and gems. Sometimes close just don't cut it.

Executive Chef
    Running out of time, and it looks like I won't be getting the Rainbow Koi Wind Sock. Won't be able to harvest from the Apple Trees again before time runs out...might be able to craft the horseshoes, but then it's the final Rainbow Horseshoes from the Juicer that will be the sticking point. Oh, well. All I can do is keep turning in whatever collections I can manage. The rest is in the hands of Lady Luck and Lord Chance.

Quote Originally Posted by LA1171 View Post
    I was also enjoying the events. I've didn't win the last one and have yet to win this one, even when purchasing the extra buildings. Less than 7 hours left and I only have two horseshoes from the juicer which took several days and constant production to get. Good luck to all that's spent so much time and gems. Sometimes close just don't cut it.
    I liked this event better than past ones. It was a little more obtainable BUT once i got to the juicer things turned. It took 3 days of constant juicing to get 6 horseshoes. Now with 5 hours to go i might get 1 collection set, maybe! The unicorn requires a magical meadow but i have no idea where or how to get it! Ive already deleted one my other storm 8 games bcuz of these unobtainable events, might have to delete this one too. Its just not fun to work so hard to not be able to complete an event. AND this is my first event to actually complete in 2 years but i wont get any cute collection prizes...disapointed, again.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by griffithpack View Post
    I?ve finally figured out why people have more than one farm. I thought it was for storage, but it?s for events. Lower level farms have much better drop rates- at least mine did. Maybe I?ll give up on the one I spent over 3 years building to get to level 100 and just use my baby farm - since it got horseshoes from the juicer - and then I?ll start yet another so it will be a high enough level to get prizes future in events - LOL! There?s more than one way to chase a unicorn 🦄 😂
    Wow! Level 100 is impressive. I?m in the sixties and leveling up seems really slow....I hear what you say about lower levels being more event friendly...now things take forever, esp with the number of new crafts in each machine... I used to play when fs2 just launched. Life on farm was very simple...I really miss that...then I had an Android phone. And havnt played for the longest time...but now it?s really slow going.

I'm on level 78, been playing for 1,625 days, though I quit for a few months a couple of years ago. I bought the stable when it went on sale. I've been playing nonstop to try to get the blue unicorn, I did get the pink one. Due to the poor drop rate on the apples and juicer, I've had to use the stable to make the silver and rainbow horseshoes, I've gotten less than 5 of each from the apples and juicer total, maybe less than 4 each. I've managed to turn in the full set 22 times. So far, I've received 5 rainbow springs (have 2 more, bought for the last unicorn event), 4 rainbow arches (have 2 more from the last unicorn event), 5 Pegasus topiaries, 4 rainbow lanterns, (got one more from this event) 1 rainbow bush (plus one more from this event), 1 trough (plus 1 from event), 1 rainbow bush (plus 1 from event), and a peacock statue. No blue unicorn, spinner, or koi flag. Reminds me of the guinea pig event, couldn't win the brown one either, and I bought the hay machine. The only reason I have the gnomes, the beaver, and the reindeer is I spent money on gems. I feel they are being sadistic, to have this event go so well until we got to the apples, I can almost see them laughing at me, like 12 year old boys playing pranks. I didn't win the rainbow unicorn from the last event either, or the mama duck and baby, or the pink deer. I'm very disappointed. I did get the blue parakeet on the next to last try, but I have no hopes at this point.

just played again, got another trough