View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
97. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

55 56.70%
  • I didn't like this event

33 34.02%
  • I couldn't complete the goals to win the Pink Unicorn

23 23.71%
  • Blue Unicorn

51 52.58%
  • Pink Unicorn

61 62.89%
  • Peacock Status

42 43.30%
  • Pegasus Topiary

28 28.87%
  • Rainbow Koi Wind Sock

37 38.14%
  • Rainbow Wind Spinner

49 50.52%
  • Rainbow Spring

30 30.93%
  • Rainbow Arch

25 25.77%
  • Rainbow Trough

30 30.93%
  • Rainbow Bush / Lantern

28 28.87%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 17 of 38 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast

Thread: Unicorns and Rainbows! - 2018 Apr 12 (POLL ADDED)

Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    Thanks for your input. My concern is that I only have 137 gems at the moment, and while I can afford the 80 gems asking price, and make back 25 gems total, that still drops me down to having only 82 gems left. I don't deny the potential value of buying the Rainbow Stable, but I am hoping to save up enough gems to buy a 1) a Show Pony; 2) a gilded Passion Fruit Vine; 3) Golden Maple Tree; 4) White Chick; 5) Baby Blue Elephant; and 6) a bunch of other pets and stuff; so I"m reluctant to lose that many gems, because it will take a while to earn those all back.

But I'll continue thinking on the matter and make a firm decision by the time the last day's horseshoe unlocks.

I’ve been playing for over four years and still haven’t saved enough for a show pony
    ID Nastylilhobbits Farm name Lellibear

Executive Chef
    I was doing sooooo good up until yesterday. Although it took me 65 axes to get 12 horseshoes, that’s not so bad. But I haven’t gotten ONE from the dehydrator. It’s so upsetting because I just cannot get the building to craft what I need right now. And it would stink because I have at least 12 of the other types and to have this one thing keep me from turning in a collection would be upsetting.

Especially since I finally caught one from the beginning, after not playing for over a Year regularly. I thought this turn me back into the game, with my having fun with the older goals. I really hope something changes because so far this has been fun. Reminding me of the farm story I always loved so much. Although I don’t need another pet I still want it! My other 40 Plus babies could use some new blood!

Quote Originally Posted by zxzxzp View Post
    I have 4 passion fruit vines. I get about 2 purple horseshoes each collection.
    Thx

Farm Supplier
    It is a cutie

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	9C15D00B-405C-40E9-82F9-32FE05211D43.jpeg 
Views:	67 
Size:	53.4 KB 
ID:	43819

Quote Originally Posted by nagmad View Post
    I have been filling my gift box, so I can?t collect from the dehydrator then making more of whatever in it so when I do eventually collect, it?s maybe 6 or more and get a horseshoe or 2 doing it that way, when I collect just one of something I usually never get anything
    What gift box? And how do i exchange horseshoes?
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 04-20-18 at 05:58 AM. Reason: Fixed broken quote

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by deedeetapia View Post
    What gift box? And how do i exchange horseshoes?
    I think gift box means barn....if ur barn is maxed out you cannot collect but can load your machine... I have 5 out of 7 slots open on the dehydrator... if i load passion fruit...after two n half hrs I can collect. That way I can collect all 5 at a time. (Or if I load it for the night, I put in stuff that takes longer)It does seem to increase chances of getting horseshoe...at least every other or third time.... but I think it?s more psychological...but you never know....

To exchange horseshoe I guess...you use a rainbow stable. (I don’t have one) If u put in one colour horseshoe it is a machine that gives you another coloured horseshoe...it is not needed...but good to have...

To turn in a horseshoe collection you go to the collection gallery. Same place you turn in butterfly, mole and otter collections.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 04-20-18 at 05:58 AM. Reason: Fixed broken quote

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by zxzxzp View Post

I think gift box means barn....if ur barn is maxed out you cannot collect but can load your machine... I have 5 out of 7 slots open on the dehydrator... if i load passion fruit...after two n half hrs I can collect. That way I collect all 5 at a time. It does seem to increase chances of getting horseshoe...at least every other or third time.... but I think it?s more psychological...but you never know....
    Yes this is what I meant, thank you for explaining it, and no idea wh6 I called it the gift box lol
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 04-20-18 at 05:59 AM. Reason: Fixed broken quote

Rhino Keeper

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by nagmad View Post
    Yes this is what I meant, thank you for explaining it, and no idea wh6 I called it the gift box lol
    But it?s a good idea...maybe we could have a giftbox on farm. Only we get to request what horseshoe we want and it gives it to us...
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 04-20-18 at 05:59 AM. Reason: Fixed broken quote

My game is over. Over 50 deliveries and not one mining tool. Thanks storm 8

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by lynard12 View Post
    Only 1 green horseshoe after many pickups in dehydrator..... not sure why this is unattainable
    We hope that Storm8 Will fix it Before the week-end.