Thread: Frustrated and Unhappy

Frustrated and Unhappy

I'm a peds nurse and play dragon story, castle story and fantasy story to help relax and unwind after work, and because I also work for the state I had to get a new phone to sign in and out proving the hours I'm at work, problem is transferring my games to new phone, they won't link to facebook or cloud account, each time I try to download the game it starts at the beginning! I've been playing for many years and in the 100 plus level, except for castle story but near level 50, please can someone help me? I've invested too much time to just start over.
    Thank you
    Tanks Nurse

The Honorable Panda
    Make sure you have a password set up for your storm ID, then follow the instructions on the Login thread to transfer your storm ID to you new device.
    Once you transfer Dragon story all your other storm 8 games will also transfer.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...l=1#post759602
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

I tried that, says storm id already exist and won't let me go further, thank you for responding, if I wasn't so upset I would actually be laughing because of the energy I'm putting into this trying to transfer my games
    Last edited by Tanks_Nurse08; 04-11-18 at 03:57 PM. Reason: Missing info

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanks_Nurse08 View Post
    I tried that, says storm id already exist and won't let me go further, thank you for responding, if I wasn't so upset I would actually be laughing because of the energy I'm putting into this trying to transfer my games
    You're probably trying to enter your original Storm8 ID into the new account box. Choose a different ID, then follow the steps in the guide to transfer.

If you need further help, please submit a request through support.storm8.com for assistance.

Nightclub Owner
    Wishing you the best of luck Tanks_Nurse08
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Thank you Elsa, I do believe it worked, I can't thank you guys for helping! My better half teases me because of my devotion to the games but they're relaxing after a stressful night!
    Thank you again
    Tanks_Nurse08

Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    Wishing you the best of luck Tanks_Nurse08
    Thank you amerirish, I was able to transfer and you wishing me luck is so sweet, thank you

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Make sure you have a password set up for your storm ID, then follow the instructions on the Login thread to transfer your storm ID to you new device.
    Once you transfer Dragon story all your other storm 8 games will also transfer.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...l=1#post759602
    Thank you kooky panda, I was able to transfer, I'm a happy nurse now