Views:	39 
Size:	142.3 KB 
ID:	67568
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2right corner bs.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	156.7 KB 
ID:	67566

New Redo All the Treats you could ask for. Come on in have some fun !!

Name:	bottom middle bs.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	122.5 KB 
ID:	67569

Name:	rainbow bs.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	143.8 KB 
ID:	67570

Name:	strawberry bs.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	142.3 KB 
ID:	67571

Name:	middle bs.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	162.7 KB 
ID:	67572

Name:	whole view bs.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	145.1 KB 
ID:	67573

Til next time. Hope everyone is finding some peace and happiness. if only for the moment when playing this game.

Nightclub Owner
    I absolutely have to share my current St. Paddy's layout. Not because I think it's the best ever or anything but because I've really been struggling this year to get any of my layouts finished before the holiday/season ends. I'm so happy that it might actually be a bit sad! 😂

So a little backstory on my layout struggles for any who are interested:

I love redecorating my bakery - I'm a collector and my ultimate goal in the game is to own one of every item that has ever been listed so I have A LOT of decos. Of those many decos, a good percentage of them are seasonal/holiday based and only make sense in a layout at certain times of the year. As such, I try to change it up every month so my layout matches whatever holiday/season is current in my part of the world so I can appreciate their beauty on my board instead of just seeing their pretty little icons in my inventory.

However, this past year I've been just awful at finishing my remodels - honestly, I don't think I've finished an entire layout since Thanksgiving of last year! When the time comes for an updated look, I clear my board and then go through the laborious process of getting out all the items I want in my new display which takes a day or two. After that, I'll get started on the actual work of arranging things where I want them, what items to pair up, etc.

And this is usually where the project sputters out... I'll get sidetracked either with real life stuff or a new goal or box in the game and my remodeling project gets put on the back burner. So, instead of having a nicely arranged and timely layout, I've got a white box filled with random items clumped together in odd places all over my board!

All of this is just a long way of saying that I'm terribly happy that I finally finished a layout and am hoping that by sharing this image I'll give myself a bit of a push to continue in this vein for the rest of the year. If I manage to get my Easter layout done in time, I'll consider this a great start to getting back on track in my game.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I absolutely have to share my current St. Paddy's layout. Not because I think it's the best ever or anything but because I've really been struggling this year to get any of my layouts finished before the holiday/season ends. I'm so happy that it might actually be a bit sad! ��

So a little backstory on my layout struggles for any who are interested:

I love redecorating my bakery - I'm a collector and my ultimate goal in the game is to own one of every item that has ever been listed so I have A LOT of decos. Of those many decos, a good percentage of them are seasonal/holiday based and only make sense in a layout at certain times of the year. As such, I try to change it up every month so my layout matches whatever holiday/season is current in my part of the world so I can appreciate their beauty on my board instead of just seeing their pretty little icons in my inventory.

However, this past year I've been just awful at finishing my remodels - honestly, I don't think I've finished an entire layout since Thanksgiving of last year! When the time comes for an updated look, I clear my board and then go through the laborious process of getting out all the items I want in my new display which takes a day or two. After that, I'll get started on the actual work of arranging things where I want them, what items to pair up, etc.

And this is usually where the project sputters out... I'll get sidetracked either with real life stuff or a new goal or box in the game and my remodeling project gets put on the back burner. So, instead of having a nicely arranged and timely layout, I've got a white box filled with random items clumped together in odd places all over my board!

All of this is just a long way of saying that I'm terribly happy that I finally finished a layout and am hoping that by sharing this image I'll give myself a bit of a push to continue in this vein for the rest of the year. If I manage to get my Easter layout done in time, I'll consider this a great start to getting back on track in my game.
    Omg this is so pretty! I will never be able to create such a masterpiece!
    Only accepting neighbours who Tip & Gift daily, doesn?t mass gift, has 3-4 stars, & reads walls!
    Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, when one only remembers to turn on the light.- Albus Dumbledore, Harry Potter

Rhino Keeper
    Boats sailing in my Bakery design

Name:  0B664A1D-2B2E-492E-98CE-5A4156214EBF.jpg
Views: 412
Size:  233.1 KB

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ptest View Post
    Boats sailing in my Bakery design

Name:  0B664A1D-2B2E-492E-98CE-5A4156214EBF.jpg
Views: 412
Size:  233.1 KB
    Love it! You do such amazing work with dividers and it always makes your designs so interesting and eye-catching.

Rhino Keeper
    Minnie Mouse

Name:  A78A4721-2AE4-4EED-8464-AF37AB54E3DA.jpg
Views: 1051
Size:  210.6 KB

beautiful job 🤗❤️

Rhino Keeper
    Baby Mickey

Name:  B37333C4-5058-4532-8749-FDB2659D128B.jpg
Views: 1032
Size:  201.4 KB
    Last edited by ptest; 03-01-23 at 11:47 AM.