Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 97

Thread: Show off your Bakery - Thread 2

  1. #11
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Born In field of flower, but You can find me in Secret Garden... Still lost
    Posts
    383
    A proper progression of my bakery in the last 8-9 months.









    Do keep in mind if you do add, it will send you to a decoy. Not the actual place listed in the pictures.


    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	01582574-4DF4-40F8-8E18-96B0AE3D9884.jpeg 
Views:	0 
Size:	330.0 KB 
ID:	46635Click image for larger version. 

Name:	9B861000-33E3-4023-A005-785AAE037229.jpeg 
Views:	0 
Size:	355.1 KB 
ID:	46636Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5D629DAE-ABC3-4D35-A80F-7605CAAB457A.jpeg 
Views:	0 
Size:	370.9 KB 
ID:	46637Click image for larger version. 

Name:	57BD3632-FB98-4AD2-97A8-40A8BCA315D0.jpeg 
Views:	0 
Size:	364.0 KB 
ID:	46639
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	B57147B1-994E-4AEA-AE9A-387F75BF55AD.jpeg 
Views:	0 
Size:	359.7 KB 
ID:	46638  
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 11-07-18 at 12:43 AM. Reason: Enlarged photos
    Dear S8, Thank You So Much For All You Do!!!

  2. #12
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    676
    Name:  IMG_4021.JPG
Views: 0
Size:  395.4 KB

  3. #13

    Talking

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG-9029.JPG 
Views:	0 
Size:	388.6 KB 
ID:	46945

    Last edited by pixiegamer; 08-26-18 at 09:55 AM. Reason: Enlarged picture

  4. #14
    My most recent re-vamp.
    Absolutely no luck trying to resize these. Sorry.







    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	7752F9F5-8634-42A5-AF21-5E047088D291.jpeg 
Views:	0 
Size:	464.7 KB 
ID:	46967   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0B90B5E8-31C6-43D5-9082-928A2950564F.jpeg 
Views:	0 
Size:	400.6 KB 
ID:	46966   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	81B04C69-E7D8-481B-A29A-6C15035005FB.jpeg 
Views:	0 
Size:	490.9 KB 
ID:	46968   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	E059E872-3B31-4D1A-88FC-543E1496232E.jpeg 
Views:	0 
Size:	424.4 KB 
ID:	46969  
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 11-07-18 at 12:46 AM. Reason: Enlarged photos

  5. #15
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Born In field of flower, but You can find me in Secret Garden... Still lost
    Posts
    383
    Beautiful bakerys to those who posted!
    I like the creative minds people have.
    I re-touched mine up a little! I hope it looks good and not 2 packed!



    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	24B52FDC-B514-42B1-8FD5-058EFF4AF5B7.jpeg 
Views:	0 
Size:	375.3 KB 
ID:	46977
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 11-07-18 at 12:44 AM. Reason: enlarged photo
    Dear S8, Thank You So Much For All You Do!!!

  6. #16








    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	0 
Size:	400.9 KB 
ID:	47025Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20180828-063742_Bakery Story.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	156.6 KB 
ID:	47246Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20180805-130736_Bakery Story.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	151.0 KB 
ID:	47247Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20180906-004824_Bakery Story.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	154.4 KB 
ID:	47248
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 11-07-18 at 12:48 AM. Reason: Enlarged photos

  7. #17
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    3,850
    I've been playing since 2010 and finally have raked up the courage to share my Bakery. The bakeries are all so beautiful that it's a bit intimidating! My place has undergone some major changes lately but (hopefully) I'm finally happy with it again.

    In all my years of playing, I've always used the same floor plan. I would divide my Bakery into equal squares, and decorate each square with matching items and all the squares together matched an overall theme. Lately though, I've been trying to save up for the really expensive expansion and was having trouble keeping my coins up which is a new problem for me. After lots of thinking and forum reading I figured out it was mainly due to the heavy goal purchases and not enough time to recuperate in between the goals. Looked into ways to adjust my coin intake and came across the old threads on layouts and decided it wouldn't hurt anything to try it out. I went with what the thread called "Narrow T" layout and was pleasantly surprised to see that my counters now clear each night and I'm steadily building up for that expansion. Problem was, after all those years of re-decorating the same layout (I redecorate every month) I was frazzled at the concept of decorating this new one but I think I'm happy with the results.

    An example of my original floor plan - Fall theme from Sept last year:



    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BS - 09-2017 - Fall Theme A 0001157.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	225.9 KB 
ID:	47328

    The new floor plan - Jewel theme which is current:



    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BS - 09 2018 - jewel themeA 0001158.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	232.9 KB 
ID:	47329

    As you can see, I didn't totally lose the habit of dividing up the larger space but maybe I'll outgrow this need in time? Only real worry I have now is whether or not I'll be able decorate for the holidays to my liking within this new layout.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 11-07-18 at 12:49 AM. Reason: Enlarged photos

  8. #18
    Fashion Designer Jojocl141587's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    956
    Quote Originally Posted by peekaboo09 View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	0 
Size:	400.9 KB 
ID:	47025 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20180828-063742_Bakery Story.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	156.6 KB 
ID:	47246Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20180805-130736_Bakery Story.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	151.0 KB 
ID:	47247Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20180906-004824_Bakery Story.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	154.4 KB 
ID:	47248
    I absolutely LOVE the minions! You are very talented!
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors


    ⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

  9. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I've been playing since 2010 and finally have raked up the courage to share my Bakery. The bakeries are all so beautiful that it's a bit intimidating! My place has undergone some major changes lately but (hopefully) I'm finally happy with it again.

    In all my years of playing, I've always used the same floor plan. I would divide my Bakery into equal squares, and decorate each square with matching items and all the squares together matched an overall theme. Lately though, I've been trying to save up for the really expensive expansion and was having trouble keeping my coins up which is a new problem for me. After lots of thinking and forum reading I figured out it was mainly due to the heavy goal purchases and not enough time to recuperate in between the goals. Looked into ways to adjust my coin intake and came across the old threads on layouts and decided it wouldn't hurt anything to try it out. I went with what the thread called "Narrow T" layout and was pleasantly surprised to see that my counters now clear each night and I'm steadily building up for that expansion. Problem was, after all those years of re-decorating the same layout (I redecorate every month) I was frazzled at the concept of decorating this new one but I think I'm happy with the results.

    An example of my original floor plan - Fall theme from Sept last year:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BS - 09-2017 - Fall Theme A 0001157.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	225.9 KB 
ID:	47328

    The new floor plan - Jewel theme which is current:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BS - 09 2018 - jewel themeA 0001158.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	232.9 KB 
ID:	47329

    As you can see, I didn't totally lose the habit of dividing up the larger space but maybe I'll outgrow this need in time? Only real worry I have now is whether or not I'll be able decorate for the holidays to my liking within this new layout.
    WOW!! Honestly your bakery is one of the best bakeries I have ever seen...I especially love the Jewel themed one
    MissTwilight99. Only adding serious players on RS only who do goals, are active and respond to requests quickly. Tipping not as important. I tip most days and gift and accept requests often. Bakery & Restaurant, occasionally Fashion & Pet Shop too.

    "If you are searching for a reason to leave, stop. The search is a reason."

  10. #20
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    3,850
    Quote Originally Posted by MissTwilight99 View Post
    WOW!! Honestly your bakery is one of the best bakeries I have ever seen...I especially love the Jewel themed one
    Thanks so much. One of the main reasons I play the s8 games is because I'm a collector at heart. I love collecting all the items and figuring out new ways to display them so it's always nice when someone likes my efforts.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •