Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast
Results 171 to 180 of 189

Thread: Show off your Bakery - Thread 2

  1. #171
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    1,562
    Autumn Seasons theme for my bakery (Autumn Leaf design)

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	07554E42-98EB-48F3-9124-6116002CBD7C.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	256.1 KB 
ID:	56442
    Enjoy Baking! 🍰

  2. #172
    Nightclub Owner
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    5,078
    Quote Originally Posted by xlcrlx View Post
    I do themes
    Looking for neighbors as well my id is xlcrlx
    You should check out the BS Add Me Forum for new neighbors.

  3. #173
    Host(ess)
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    44
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakerling View Post
    Autumn Seasons theme for my bakery (Autumn Leaf design)

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	07554E42-98EB-48F3-9124-6116002CBD7C.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	256.1 KB 
ID:	56442
    So cool! love it! very creative

  4. #174
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    343
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakerling View Post
    Autumn Seasons theme for my bakery (Autumn Leaf design)

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	07554E42-98EB-48F3-9124-6116002CBD7C.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	256.1 KB 
ID:	56442
    Nice! And it looks like you really enjoy that fountain lol! (I cannot tell which one it is).

  5. #175
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    1,562
    bakery with jack-o-lantern design. Halloween

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	C34138CC-70C3-437B-B3B7-64F12C0AD6E9.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	249.6 KB 
ID:	56643
    Enjoy Baking! 🍰

  6. #176
    Nightclub Owner
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    5,078
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakerling View Post
    bakery with jack-o-lantern design. Halloween

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	C34138CC-70C3-437B-B3B7-64F12C0AD6E9.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	249.6 KB 
ID:	56643
    Amazing! As always, Bakerling, your skills impress beyond the telling.

    I adore this time of year; from Halloween to Christmas is the best, can't wait to see all the awesome seasonal designs all my neighbors will come up with!

  7. #177
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    1,562
    bakery with 3d building design

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DE2774A0-9F1D-4996-ACE9-9C77E1639C49.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	250.0 KB 
ID:	56660
    Enjoy Baking! 🍰

  8. #178
    Bakerling, I love your designs! Out of curiosity, do you keep all those ovens and drink machines working all the time? Or do you just like the way they look for decoration?

  9. #179
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    1,562
    Quote Originally Posted by peggydoescake View Post
    Bakerling, I love your designs! Out of curiosity, do you keep all those ovens and drink machines working all the time? Or do you just like the way they look for decoration?
    I keep those machines working most of the time.
    I have too much food on counters now!
    36,372,213 Caramel Cocoa
    73,614,395 Red Velvet Cocoa
    95,161,580 White Hot Chocolate




    Enjoy Baking! 🍰

  10. #180
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakerling View Post
    I keep those machines working most of the time.
    I have too much food on counters now!
    36,372,213 Caramel Cocoa
    73,614,395 Red Velvet Cocoa
    95,161,580 White Hot Chocolate




    Wow! I thought I had a lot with 3,000,000 blueberry buckles! That's amazing!

Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •