Page 9 of 34 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: Show off your Bakery - Thread 2

I need to do some rearranging. I also really miss the camera button.

Currently Playing Bakery Story, I'm always adding friends!

Executive Chef
    Nice bakery! has mix of Halloween and winter decoration. It look cool (jo_fitz)

Thanks, it needs rearranged! But I’m up for a challenge.
    Currently Playing Bakery Story, I'm always adding friends!

Pride month redress

My Bakery

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture+_2019-07-11-01-53-54.png 
Views:	1199 
Size:	1.36 MB 
ID:	52295Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture+_2019-07-11-01-54-45.png 
Views:	1202 
Size:	1.27 MB 
ID:	52296Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture+_2019-07-11-01-54-17.png 
Views:	1192 
Size:	1.64 MB 
ID:	52297
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 09-06-19 at 06:37 PM. Reason: Enlarged photos

My Bakery

Name:	Capture+_2019-07-11-01-54-45.png 
Views:	1183 
Size:	1.27 MB 
ID:	52298
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 09-06-19 at 06:38 PM. Reason: Enlarged photo

Host(ess)

Name:	52A4D856-64C3-4AE1-BE70-12D2AD581649.png 
Views:	1250 
Size:	1.65 MB 
ID:	52475
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 09-06-19 at 06:39 PM. Reason: Enlarged photo

Rhino Keeper
    Hello, fellow decorators! With all the recent fairy tales and wonderland themed goals, I have decided to go for a storybook theme! Ah.. I'm doing the current goals hence the many ovens and ugly boxes. Sorry about that!

************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ****

At 3 pm, feeding you is our top priority so please make yourself comfortable in the flower chairs or tree stumps! We have yummilicious petit fours and cakes and pastries to satisfy your sweet cravings all freshly made from our Faerie Kitchen daily. Mr Scarecrow will take your orders and have them delivered to your table in no time! Once you've had your bellies filled, come with me and I shall give you a magical tour!

AH! Before I forget! We have a special treat for bookworms! Take your pick of any book genre from our Magic Bookshelf! Give a little whisper to the tiny fox lazing at the bottom on which category you want and voila! You may borrow any books you want and at any amount, but please do return them within the time frame given or Mr Fox will hunt. you. down. You have been warned.

Alrighty then..let's get going!

Oh, look! Mr Rabbit Baker is off to get more ingredients for his Faerie Kitchen team! He's also the mayor of this little town. Isn't he just adorable with that little basket swinging from his arm? (Don't tell him I said that! He despises being called cute, that's why he hasn't been trimming the fur below his chin. I think it just makes him all the more cute instead of fierce. Nope. Not fierce at all.) How will he fit all his shopping in his teensy basket, you ask? Well, Mr Rabbit is a huge fan of Doraemon and he was so amazed by his magic pocket that he practically begged Mr Claus (yes, that Santa Claus) to give him a ride when he made his rounds in Japan so that he could meet Doraemon-san himself!

Anyway, let us take a moment to appreciate the lovely mushroom house that Mr Rabbit designed- oh dear, Succulent Bear is at it again! Eating poor Mrs Rabbit Baker's flowers! They really should reconsider posting a leprechaun as their security guard!

Ah wells. Moving on. Ooh, do you hear what I hear?? It's the Great Mother Duck with her little troop of talented musicians and singers! They go from town to town making a living by playing live music. They believe that music connects people no matter who they are, where they're from and whatever language they speak in. They have such big hearts, I hope that everyone will know of them one day. /wipes tear

Ahem. Let's take a stroll at the Everlasting Fountain park, shall we? It is said that drinking from the fountain will grant you immortality, but only if you have a pure heart. Many have attempted but.. let's just say that they were not so fortunate. So is it really a blessing or a curse? Hmm..

Last but not least, we have arrived at the Mad Hatter Tea Party! You are most welcome to join in, only if you can stand to repeat your answer to the Mad Hatter who will ask you endlessly, "Why a raven is like a writing desk?" because.. he's mad, of course! Just don't go mad yourself!

That's all for the tour, I do hope you've enjoyed it enough to come back again soon!

Name:  BS Storybook Theme.jpg
Views: 1119
Size:  299.5 KB
    You don't know what you're capable of until you can pick yourself up after falling down.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by eeveldoll View Post
    Oh, look! Mr Rabbit Baker is off to get more ingredients for his Faerie Kitchen team! He's also the mayor of this little town...

That's all for the tour, I do hope you've enjoyed it enough to come back again soon!
    Great design and especially LOVE your story tremendously!! I can't wait to see how the story goes! Well done!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Great design and especially LOVE your story tremendously!! I can't wait to see how the story goes! Well done!
    Thank you so much for your lovely comment! Makes me motivated to do a better one for the next remodel! <3
    You don't know what you're capable of until you can pick yourself up after falling down.

Page 9 of 34 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast